[ROM][WWE][26.02.2010] Miri WM 6.5 21893 :: V 38.0 [DISCONTINUED]

Search This thread

djcecil

Jul 4, 2007
i have to say:"really so fast." yesterday I just updated to v3.2, now it's v3.3 :)

I like without manila. downloading...thanks.

Duncank

Dec 16, 2008
Rotterdam
www.projectfive.nl
hi duncank, i know about the grouping shortcuts, but i don't know how to change the folder icon in start menu. the new 6.5 has new icons for folders like Office, Games, and the like. but when u create new folder in Windows/Start Menu, it will display the default icon for folder (yellow vista-look-like folder icon). do u know how to change the icon for that?

I know what you mean, and I really would like it if I knew the solution. I did some quick googling on it, and it returned nothing useable. We have to look at those ugly folders for some time I guess:mad:

ltrdong

Feb 12, 2005
i'm trying v3.2, it's very good. One thing still not work well. That's the QuickGPS. please test it.

Remos

Jan 9, 2008
Modena
just downloaded and installed now your rom (3.3 version with manila 3), this just for try win 6.5, i'm surprise, it seems to be perfect, all works very well, vocal call , tomtom etc, congratulations Miri ;)

EmiratesHD

Mar 4, 2009
just flashed :D WM6.5 Miri V3.3 Manila 3

greatjob miri
can you try the sms please, it's show me white screen!:confused:

Attachments

• ghj.jpg
    ghj.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 331

exodustr

Mar 22, 2009
Hi, do we still need to use internet explorer or we can switch to opera ? or does anyone have opera installed on this rom ? any cabs ?

Carl1971

Jul 27, 2007
Paris
Hi, do we still need to use internet explorer or we can switch to opera ? or does anyone have opera installed on this rom ? any cabs ?

I not sure for the 3.3 but the 3.2 Manila have IE and Opera installed, we could choose what you would like use.
in fact the 3.3 is just an upgrade of 3.2 on this case.....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Miri I tried it, I downloaded CE register editor and found the location and add a string Value
    Value name: EnableLandscape
    value data: "EnableLandscape"="true"

but however it don't work, sorry bu this is my first time working whit the register. What do I wrong ?

i did it like him also :confused:
    Camera does NOT have zoom function, because it is from Diamond2, to have the camera with zoom function you have to download the Cab for camera in cab repository.

Hi,

Thanks for your work miri!

I have a question: is it possible that the camera zoom function is not available in the 8.2 ROM? Or is it not available period? With camera zoom function I do NOT mean the zoom function in Album. I mean the actual zoom bar while using the camera. Thanks!

How is this in version 9.1??
    has any noticed that when a sms is received at the home screen the SIP keyboard pops up? is there a way to fix that? it's really annoying.

Is there also a way to prevent notifications from taking over the left softkey when they're received? I've changed the function of my call and end keys in aeb+ and need the left softkey to open up the dialer
    Help needed.

I've flashed Mri WM6.5 22.0 WWE on my Touch HD (Radio 1.14.25.24 / Protocol 52.64.25.34U) and everything works flawlessly, apart from the GPS receiver.

I've tried TomTom 7, iGO8, Google Maps, Google Navigator, HTC GPS tools; nothing seems to locate the GPS device.

iGO 8 displays the following message " GPS driver hasn't been found".

Am I missing something?

dfnascimento

PS: Thanks for the excellent work Miri.
    Doesnt sound good, you could try many things to make it work again, however the first thing I'd try is an official ROM if it still doesnt work, I'd take it to HTC for repair.
    I never had any problems with Miri ROM and GPS, connects with TT, iGO8 etc no need to change any setting etc.
    Did you hardreset after flash?
    It is normal, there is no MSVC 26.3

lastest link is 26.0 => premium + msvc
    is it 26.3 bad named or it's normal ?