[ROM][PRO|FUZE][28244][06MAR11] TAEL ROM v6.28244 Final • FAST|STABLE|TWEAKED •

Search This thread

reluttr

Nov 14, 2008
I like sense 2.5, but the lack of landscape and huge ram usage really drags down my phone battery life and speed wise. Could you please make a sense 2.1 flavor? Because 2.1 has most of the 2.5 features and landscape support.

splxtreme

Aug 5, 2008
showcasse

Couple things. One of your earlier ROM's I could select showcase as an option to assign it to the ptt button, and would like to use that instead of the upper right corner of the screen.

Also, is there another program that works similar to showcase that we could use. most of the time it takes a long time for showcase to open up. Can showcase be uninstalled or make uninstallable, I haven't looked yet at remove programs.

I've finally got the lastest version working right. so far so good. Thanks TAEL!

nettech

Mar 27, 2007
Manchester
Hey ... TAEL whats the rumor on your twitter page. v4 series starting next month. Sounds cool ... :eek:

Your latest update is much appreciated ;) ...... no issues to date :D

Last edited:

pootedeu

Feb 23, 2009
Honolulu, HI
Hi guys!

New year, new rom! I have downloaded new rom (14th Jan) and to this moment... one problem... The List of contacts have some problems... one black line on the background who don´t let see all the contacts :(

But goodjob TAEL!

Sorry bad english!

Hug from Portugal!

I too am having this problem. If I soft-reset it goes away, but after a while there is a large black area covering any content in All People, etc. Does anyone else have this problem?

rock3ralex

Jan 15, 2010
Is there anyway to make it so when you are in the txting app and start typing a name for the two, that it will pop up the name of who you are typing in just like the original txting app from an unmodified winmo rom or the contacts when your dialing a phone number? It's really annoying. I have to type the entire persons name out.

Is this because I had to use the txt fix since I'm on ATT?

webbahboy

Jan 27, 2009
I too am having this problem. If I soft-reset it goes away, but after a while there is a large black area covering any content in All People, etc. Does anyone else have this problem?
yes - I
get the creeping black area in people, and on the music tab when I try to look at all songs. Also get it in the personalize tab.

dawpdx

Jan 11, 2010
Portland
Thanks for the new rom, Im using the Leo version, no problems so far, working great and fast. i am having no dialer issues at all in this release :) thanks for the great work.

As far as the watermark issue, I am leaving mine on the phone, it does not cause a problem and does not show when you are texting or emailing or using any program, I think people should quit complaining about it, you made a great rom thats free, and deserve the credit and recognition of your work, doing a watermark does this.

thanks again.

jbreese00

Oct 20, 2008
Syracuse
Data Connection Not Working

To anyone who can help me... I have been flashing ROMs for over a year now. I have been using TAEL exclusively for the past few months. I uploaded the latest one onto it today and since then the data connection doesn't work. I have done soft resets, hard resets, downloaded different slider versions, downloaded the same version on different computers (thinking the computer was bad). To test it, I installed the latest Energy ROM and the data connection worked fine on it. My previous TAEL ROM worked fine on it (it was a couple of months old).

When the phone is plugged in via USB to activesync, it can get data fine, but when it is on its own it cannot.

Help please. Thanks a lot for your advise in advance.

edit: I can make calls on it and texting is fine on it too.

Last edited:

dawpdx

Jan 11, 2010
Portland
To anyone who can help me... I have been flashing ROMs for over a year now. I have been using TAEL exclusively for the past few months. I uploaded the latest one onto it today and since then the data connection doesn't work. I have done soft resets, hard resets, downloaded different slider versions, downloaded the same version on different computers (thinking the computer was bad). To test it, I installed the latest Energy ROM and the data connection worked fine on it. My previous TAEL ROM worked fine on it (it was a couple of months old).

When the phone is plugged in via USB to activesync, it can get data fine, but when it is on its own it cannot not.

When i first flashed the rom and started setting things up i got a message stating it could not connect to data. I had mine connected to computer via usb at that time, i unpluged from computer, and then i went and set up my emails and then it recognized data and worked fine

jbreese00

Oct 20, 2008
Syracuse
When i first flashed the rom and started setting things up i got a message stating it could not connect to data. I had mine connected to computer via usb at that time, i unpluged from computer, and then i went and set up my emails and then it recognized data and worked fine

That is an activesync setting where you can allow data connections while plugged into the USB cable. Unfortunately, I do not that have issue. Thanks for your response though.

Anyone else please?

gguy1

Apr 3, 2009
system administrator

Hello everytime I send a text I get a text message from system administrator saying it was sent and it is really irratating me how do I fix this please someone help?

-------Advance Config fixed it I have been thinking about this for two days no and it just came to me to edit the stuff in advance config-----

Last edited:

Thresher

Aug 9, 2006

When the phone is plugged in via USB to activesync, it can get data fine, but when it is on its own it cannot.

edit: I can make calls on it and texting is fine on it too.

Im a newb so forgive me...did you flash an OEM rom first before flashing the newet Tael?

Vladimyr

Mar 5, 2006
Moscow
set.nm.ru
1 mo about landscape

I read entire thread and figured out, that this version of sense
should support landscape mode on the music and photo tabs.

But it doesn't, i still see a black screen. Please confirm...

[edit] Got it! I can rotate device to make landscape mode working
without sliding out the keyboard. If the keyboard is out, display
comes black. Very strange...

Last edited:

SaBo

Sep 26, 2005
Using 23518 build with Tachi dialer.
Very good ROM.
It's a big leap from my previously used 28002 build.

Sascha

Snatchertas

Jan 27, 2009
Keyboard not responding after a while. Why?

Repeatedly the keyboard goes dead after some use and reset is the only fix for now. Ideas anyone?

Vladimyr

Mar 5, 2006
Moscow
set.nm.ru
ActiveSync

ActiveSync doesn't sync through bluetooth.
It's connecting for a couple of minutes then stops, did nothing
(did not even open a port).

Sync through USB works fine.
Have not experienced such problem before (with Tael rom v1, v2).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][PRO|FUZE][28244][06MAR11] TAEL ROM v6.28244 Final • FAST|STABLE|TWEAKED •

05745IMM8261282379945temp.gif

v6.28244 [Final]

05744IMM1861282380297temp.gif

• Arcsoft MMS
    • Java Jblend
    • Quick GPS
    • HTC Sense 2.5
    • Co0kie Home Tab
    • Adobe PDF
    • Advanced Configuration
    • Auto Call Recorder
    • Calculator
    • CleanRAM
    • Core Player
    • Cyberon Voice Speed Dialer
    • Microsoft Facebook
    • FM Radio
    • Google Maps
    • Microsoft MyPhone
    • Nitrogen MP3 Player
    • Opera Mobile
    • Palringo
    • PIM Backup
    • Resco Explorer
    • Resco Photo Manager Pro
    • Resco Registery Editor
    • RSS Hub
    • Torch Button
    • Touch InCall Screen Tweak
    • uTask
    • Voice Recorder
    • Whip2Snap
    • Windows Live
    • Windows Marketplace
    • Youtube
    • Bubble Breaker
    • Teeter
    • EzInput
    • Finger Keyboard
    • Swype
    TAEL ROM v6.23152 BETA

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/442349781/TAELROM_v6.23152_BETA.nbh

*This is a beta release and it's just for test and reporting problems and submitting suggestions.

Regards
    TAEL ROM v6.23152 Release Candidate
    February 13, 2011

No more information at this moment, just use it and submit last bugs, requests, feedback.

Thanks a lot for using TAEL ROM, donations are NOT required but always appreciated.

Have a nice day!
    Come on guys. :)
    TAEL ROM v5.23145 BETA

• Windows Mobile 6.5 Build 23145
    • HTC Sense 2019
    • Updated a lot of packages and drivers
    • Tweaked as always
    • ...and things that I've forgot them now. :eek:
    NOTICE : this release doesn't have any CHT, and I think it supports chinese, please report if it works.

Discover the new food, enjoy.

http://rapidshare.com/files/429143364/TAELROM-v5.23145-BETA.nbh

*making mirror for above link is appreciated.