[theme] * lights out * sickmade deviant development * blacked-out! --NEW LINK! 1-22

Search This thread

SICKMADE

Inactive Recognized Themer
Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
LIGHTSOUT_zps655ebcd5.png

MUSTREAD_zps32fe8841.png

ABOUTHYPER_zps125d5c7c.png

SCREENS_zps9689b703.png

SCREENSFULL_zps6f09b2e4.png

FLASH_zpsdde6f5c6.png

HOWTOFLASH_zps5aaa68f2.png

DOWNLOAD_zpsdda13e4d.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS_zps4dac7e8d.png

THANKSBIG_zps440c3ed2.png

SICKMADE_zpsc8447ef5.png

Last edited:

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
************ must read!!!! ************

ok everyone since the systemui issue is annoying the hell out of you as well as annoying the hell out of me i am going to just take out the themed systemui all together for now but really hyperdrive doesn't need the systemui themed because he has a ton of systemui theming options in hypertweaks. so you will not have the themed toggles and you will also not have the ongoing notification bg changed to black, it will be the ugly stock blue color for now. I will trouble shoot the issue tho and when i find the problem i will post the link. Until then everything else in the theme will be the same minus the little differences i listed above in the pull down. Thank you for understanding and i will solve the problem asap. The new link is posted tho so please post back after you have flashed and let us all know that it works because remember i do not have this varient.

Last edited:

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
SUPPORT_SICK_zps573fd0fb.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_RED_BANNER_zps09851354.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_BLUE_BANNER_zpscbe6d869.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_YELLOW_BANNER_zpsfd239e67.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_PURPLE_BANNER_zpsd9b0cc3a.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_GREEN_BANNER_zps900e7264.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_BLK_WHT_BANNER_zps026c3166.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_BANNER_INVERTED_zpsc2a1f978.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

droid fetish

Jan 6, 2011
Perrysburg
---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Loaded this over a clean install of RLS6 Hyperdrive, and system UI keeps stopping. Slot 1, wiped everything, loaded ROM, wiped dalvik and cache
and then I loaded theme, nothing else, as soon as the phone boots up "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped"

droid fetish

Jan 6, 2011
Perrysburg
Can you confirm my findings? Ithink its hot too but are your contacts themed?
Contacts themed, but white text on white background. I cant read them very well. I loving the icons though, just need to find out where to get them. I running the inverted play store and that icon didn't change, I want the one that came with the theme. The Darker the Better!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Loaded this over a clean install of RLS6 Hyperdrive, and system UI keeps stopping. Slot 1, wiped everything, loaded ROM, wiped dalvik and cache
and then I loaded theme, nothing else, as soon as the phone boots up "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped"

I got this too on Hyper drive 6

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

waco2hot33

Mar 13, 2010
Baltimore
Would love to try this look awesome but I'm also on hyper6 ? Are you able to do anything to get rid of the ui crash like fix permissions or anything if no one tried.. as soon as it finishes downloading I'll backup and try it myself thanks

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
Would love to try this look awesome but I'm also on hyper6 ? Are you able to do anything to get rid of the ui crash like fix permissions or anything if no one tried.. as soon as it finishes downloading I'll backup and try it myself thanks

Oh wow ya I built this off hyper 5...so your telling me hyper 6 contacts is white bg and there's a systemui fc!? I wish i would have known that hyper 6 was this diff from 5!
Well until I have a chance to fix it you guys can run hyper 5 and it's works lovely except for incall dialer

Last edited:
Reactions: djsbad

droid fetish

Jan 6, 2011
Perrysburg
I really appreciate all your time, where did you get the icon pack? I LOVE those icons.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
I really appreciate all your time, where did you get the icon pack? I LOVE those icons.

i made them... i always use them in all my themes just change the color to whaterer i need them to be for the theme. those are my stock icons lol.. but hyper 6 is almost done downloading right now and ill have to make all the stupid xml changes for contacts one again! but ill get it done... ahhhhh sucks! ill have it done by this afternoon. is mms cool though? its just contacts and systemui correct?

Reactions: djsbad

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app contact's in mms the same white on white.

Wow are you serious!? So basically it's a completely different build from hyper 5 I take it then? You guys must have just just got a update huh? Wow lol. Ok I'll just redo the apks I got no choice. But on hyper 5 everything except incall dialer was all inverted fine. Ok well I'm working on it now.

droid fetish

Jan 6, 2011
Perrysburg
Really appreciate it, its a lot of work I'm sure, but man does it look so much better than stock!

mjh68

Apr 20, 2010
Wow are you serious!? So basically it's a completely different build from hyper 5 I take it then? You guys must have just just got a update huh? Wow lol. Ok I'll just redo the apks I got no choice. But on hyper 5 everything except incall dialer was all inverted fine. Ok well I'm working on it now.

Thank you ! Just saw this theme and it looks awesome ! Definitely will flash when updated. Thank you for all the work you did .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LIGHTSOUT_zps655ebcd5.png

MUSTREAD_zps32fe8841.png

ABOUTHYPER_zps125d5c7c.png

SCREENS_zps9689b703.png

SCREENSFULL_zps6f09b2e4.png

FLASH_zpsdde6f5c6.png

HOWTOFLASH_zps5aaa68f2.png

DOWNLOAD_zpsdda13e4d.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS_zps4dac7e8d.png

THANKSBIG_zps440c3ed2.png

SICKMADE_zpsc8447ef5.png
    ************ must read!!!! ************

ok everyone since the systemui issue is annoying the hell out of you as well as annoying the hell out of me i am going to just take out the themed systemui all together for now but really hyperdrive doesn't need the systemui themed because he has a ton of systemui theming options in hypertweaks. so you will not have the themed toggles and you will also not have the ongoing notification bg changed to black, it will be the ugly stock blue color for now. I will trouble shoot the issue tho and when i find the problem i will post the link. Until then everything else in the theme will be the same minus the little differences i listed above in the pull down. Thank you for understanding and i will solve the problem asap. The new link is posted tho so please post back after you have flashed and let us all know that it works because remember i do not have this varient.
    SUPPORT_SICK_zps573fd0fb.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_RED_BANNER_zps09851354.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_BLUE_BANNER_zpscbe6d869.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_YELLOW_BANNER_zpsfd239e67.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_PURPLE_BANNER_zpsd9b0cc3a.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_GREEN_BANNER_zps900e7264.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_BLK_WHT_BANNER_zps026c3166.png

SICK_MADE_SUPPORTER_BANNER_INVERTED_zpsc2a1f978.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I just woke up and saw your post. So I wiped everything and reinstalled hyper drive 6 . Reloaded my apps and booted back into safe strap recovery. Performed a backup, then wiped Dalvik and cache .

Flashed theme and rebooted , saw your boot animation and then android up grading . Theme seems to have worked fine ! Keyboard is themed along with Google app icons , status bar, pull down and toggles, finally , the dialer is also themed !

Love the theme and glad I flashed it . Haven't dove into it fully , just wanted to see if it booted properly and everything themed correctly. Seems like if following directions the theme is fine on fresh copy of hyper drive. Thank you again !

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT! When I had my boy flash it to test it and it worked perfect I was like WTF!! See had it just been 1 person that didn't follow OP that woulda been 1 thing... but it seemed like there was 3 diff people that confirmed that the dialer bg didnt theme so i spent all day redoing it for nothing! But I did finish SecPhone and I am uploading the new link right now so the incall dialer will now be inverted.. now i just have to fix a couple black on black issues in phone settings and mms settings and all will be lovely. but now that i finished fixing secphone i willl port over the rest of my themes for you guys to enjoy over here. I appreciate you confirming this man.
    Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app contact's in mms the same white on white.