[Q] Note 10.1 stock launcher (Solved)

Search This thread

Lange-199

Apr 28, 2014
Rotterdam
I started to flash the new magazine ux launcher on my note and I made a backup of the seclaucher2.apk and the odex file.
It didn't work, so I tried to push the seclauncher2 files and changed the permission to rw-r--r--. But the launcher didn't work.

My question is: Can someone please upload a flash or apk and odex file of the launcher so I can try to reinstall the launcher?

Oh I forgot to add it's the 2012 edition, model number GT-N8010

Last edited:

nic.stl

Jan 31, 2010
Do you have cwm installed ?

Envoyé de mon GT-I9100G en utilisant Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Find your rom here and reinstall.

The only solution i have for you ...

Edit:

Sorry

I forgot the link

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=30311440

Envoyé de mon GT-N8010 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

Lange-199

Apr 28, 2014
Rotterdam
Thanks for the help, but I have a GT-N8010, not a 8000. I also don't like to reflash my rom, because it was only about two files.
So, could you otherwise post the seclaucher2.apk and odex, or deodexed whatever you prefer?

nic.stl

Jan 31, 2010
Thanks for the help, but I have a GT-N8010, not a 8000. I also don't like to reflash my rom, because it was only about two files.
So, could you otherwise post the seclaucher2.apk and odex, or deodexed whatever you prefer?

I have the launcher from deodexed rom revolutin hd 11.2 if you want

It is exactly the same as stock launcher but it is n8000 one.

Do you want it ?

Lange-199

Apr 28, 2014
Rotterdam
I have the launcher from deodexed rom revolutin hd 11.2 if you want

It is exactly the same as stock launcher but it is n8000 one.

Do you want it ?

Yes please.

And btw just flash it or copy and paste in system/app and permissions rw-r--r-- or does installing the apk also work fine?

nic.stl

Jan 31, 2010
Yes please.

And btw just flash it or copy and paste in system/app and permissions rw-r--r-- or does installing the apk also work fine?

Ok, let me link it

Push it via cwm

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Give me the name of the apk please

Lange-199

Apr 28, 2014
Rotterdam
Ok, let me link it

Push it via cwm

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Give me the name of the apk please

seclauncher2 in stock, but I don't know what the name in your rom is

Lange-199

Apr 28, 2014
Rotterdam
It worked

OK tried out to flash it, didn't worked.

Second time I deleted the existing seclauncher2 apk and odex, and reflashed also didn't worked and then was no seclauncher.apk in the system/app folder..

Third time I used the odex, which I made a backup of (quite stupid to forget to do the same for the apk), and used your apk and it worked. I really expected it to fail like many of my attempts.

So thanks for the help.

Reactions: nic.stl

nic.stl

Jan 31, 2010

Second time I deleted the existing seclauncher2 apk and odex, and reflashed also didn't worked and then was no seclauncher.apk in the system/app folder..

Third time I used the odex, which I made a backup of (quite stupid to forget to do the same for the apk), and used your apk and it worked. I really expected it to fail like many of my attempts.

So thanks for the help.

Great ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, i found it.

Wait a few minutes

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Try that https://www.dropbox.com/s/i0160xufjcbxies/launcher 4.1.2.zip

It worked

So thanks for the help.