Don't work Netflix with unblock us

Search This thread

bobq1979

May 17, 2014
Hello everyone

I've been using my account of Netflix USA in Europe with unblock us correctly but I don't know why today it doesn't work.

When I go to enter in Netflix,load the website of unblock and tell me that all is OK but I can't watch Netflix.

Are there more people with this problem?

Thank you very much.

Have fun

gabsporto

Sep 20, 2010
Hello everyone

I've been using my account of Netflix USA in Europe with unblock us correctly but I don't know why today it doesn't work.

When I go to enter in Netflix,load the website of unblock and tell me that all is OK but I can't watch Netflix.

Are there more people with this problem?

Thank you very much.

Have fun

Amazon blocks it because you don't have a valid US issued credit card on your one-click account, even if you're using unblock US.

"Amazon AppStore requires US credit card even to get FREE apps. Credit card with US billing address should be added to your Amazon account and should be set as default “1-Click” payment method. Previous solution with Amazon Gift Cards does not work anymore."

http://support.unblock-us.com/custo...r-amazon-kindle-fire-with-unblock-us?b_id=530

bobq1979

May 17, 2014
Thank you for your answer.

I got us credit card.I don't know why right now works fine but I don't work the subtitles

Have fun

Gaiosan

May 2, 2011
I just use Hola Unblocker and Netflix Fire TV app.
No DNS, no paid service, it just works perfect...