Tell me your perfect ICS-Rom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mr.penot

Feb 10, 2011
Venice
In my opinin AOKP is one of the best ICS Rom... Also the modded version from Robin called Tsunami ICS.
Recently i've flashed a modded version of CNA, Tiramisù 1.8...for me in this moment the best! Perfect with MNICS Kernel...;)stategl ce

izmena

Nov 16, 2011
aokp rom + devil kernel, but currently testing Andy Thomson's miui v4 port - seems stable, fast with very good batterylife

Last edited:

DaveBG

Mar 18, 2011
I was on Darky 10.2.xx and it was very good and all but had problems with WiFi (which is fixable) but they do not support ICS yet so I installed CM9. So far best ROM ever. Just i wish it had stock samsung apps somehow... i only found TouchWiz but i also need the contacts app.

BladeZero

Apr 10, 2012
Joberg
I have to say that ICSSGS RC 4.1 and 4.2 is the best, tried dark knight 4 with devil kernel and was impressed until my phone started rebooting when I tried to install apps, I have really good battery life on ICSSGS and its pretty stable, When RC5 comes out, I think no rom will be able to compete
Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tell me your perfect ICS-Rom

So I will beginn :

I think Slim ICS + Devil-Kernel[ICS] is good :D
    Same here. It's really fun to use SGS in this combination. Even without OC there's great performance. I was convinced there was no better kernel than Devil 1.1.6, but Semaphore convinced me otherwise. ;)

Can't wait for BlueLightning 2.0 based on AOKP Build 28. :D

*coming soon*, I'll work on it tomorrow. ;) tried some weird things(mods) to add in rom . Maybe none will make it cause some I couldn't accomplish in adding and others were just not a good idea. :)
    Aokp with devil/semaphore kernal is also very good.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
    Hey dudes :)

I have made a list of all ICS-ROMS

check This out ;)

-cheers , Xevez
    ICSSGS RC4.2 with IcyGlitch v14 B6 kernel is an excellent, solid, stable, and super fast combination.

However then I tried Teamhacksung's CM9 build 17 with IcyGlitch v14 B6 kernel and although it isn't as fast as ICSSGS, I just can't live without the following features that are available in CM9 but which are not in ICSSGS:

RGB gamma tuning in Color Tuning
    attachment.php

Auto-rotate Launcher (in home screens)
    attachment.php

Power widget in notification drawer
    attachment.php

Ability to sort apps by install date
    attachment.php

Automatic backlight tweaking/configuration
    attachment.php

Volume rocker wake
    attachment.php