keyboard dont work and cant enter password

Search This thread

nexuz2013

Mar 31, 2014
mashhad
hi everybody!
i have a strange problem on my n7 II.
i installed swype keyboard yesterday.when i want to set this default keyboard,tablet stopped working(freeze).
i locked my device and when i try to enter password,I can't type on my device because Keyboard didnt show.
PLS HELP ME.

n00b5auc3

Jun 10, 2014
Sounds like a bad app

hi everybody!
i have a strange problem on my n7 II.
i installed swype keyboard yesterday.when i want to set this default keyboard,tablet stopped working(freeze).
i locked my device and when i try to enter password,I can't type on my device because Keyboard didnt show.
PLS HELP ME.

Shouldn't be too hard to do an adb pull on the configuration file that determines what keyboard your using, switch the value, do and adb push and now your stock keyboard works! That's where I'd be spending my time...

Here's what stackoverflow said:

Code:
$ adb shell ime
usage: ime list [-a] [-s]
       ime enable ID
       ime disable ID
       ime set ID

Just for the sake of sanity, have you tried rebooting?

n00b

Last edited:

nexuz2013

Mar 31, 2014
mashhad
Shouldn't be too hard to do an adb pull on the configuration file that determines what keyboard your using, switch the value, do and adb push and now your stock keyboard works! That's where I'd be spending my time...

Here's what stackoverflow said:

Code:
$ adb shell ime
usage: ime list [-a] [-s]
       ime enable ID
       ime disable ID
       ime set ID

Just for the sake of sanity, have you tried rebooting?

n00b

i try to uninstall swype keyboard with adb command :
i type 'adb uninstall com.nuance.swype.input' but said 'Failure'
also i try to disable swype keyboard and enable google keyboard :
i type 'ime disable com.nuance.swype.input/.IME' and 'ime enable com.google.android.inputmethod.latin/.IME' but said 'ime' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.