[ROM][32A][OR]T-Mobile/Vodafone 2.2.1 FRG83D + OC (25-03-2011)

Search This thread

Bladyle

Jan 25, 2010
Very Fast / Stable / Clean ROM :)
Good Work Buddy
Yes, and it will be clean rom..the only thing that may be changed will be kernel..but for now this one is good :)

Nice, fast, but there are no apns :(

I know man. Tried to import one from 2.1 and from CM but no success. If I found one that works I will upload it as update.

Very very fast :)

Yes I have it.

What is this bug? And did you have it with another app?

Nix86

Jan 8, 2010
titanium have root access in superuser,but opening apk doesnt work becouse havent root

Blodia

May 28, 2010
1.6.2 Hero
why? is that the reason?

Perhaps, it's a wild guess though XD

Personally, I used eyegor's radio switcher to change the SPL/Radio/Recovery from
  • 1.76.2007 -> 1.33.2010
  • 6.35.16.19 -> 3.22.20.17
  • 1.6.2 Hero -> 1.7.0H Sapphire

It's working pretty well for me so far :p

mckay_111

Jun 18, 2009
Perhaps, it's a wild guess though XD

Personally, I used eyegor's radio switcher to change the SPL/Radio/Recovery from
  • 1.76.2007 -> 1.33.2010
  • 6.35.16.19 -> 3.22.20.17
  • 1.6.2 Hero -> 1.7.0H Sapphire

It's working pretty well for me so far :p

I've the same radio, hboot, recovery but rom doesn't boot. I try to download rom again from another server maybe it's solve the problem.

Last edited:

ziodona85

May 27, 2010
Hmm strange.
Did you use old radio?
Try to flash this again

it goes perfectly, it's fast and clean but there isn't a2sd (fondamental!!! for me:p). What version of htc sync occurres with this rom?
Excuse me for my english :p

however i have used recovery 1.5.2H with this rom and Radio_HTC_PVT_32A_3.22.20.17.img and hboot-1.33.2010.img.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is T-Mobile/Vodafone Froyo 2.2.1 for 32B ported to 32A.

Features:
    • ezterry kernel (Max speed (settable by set CPU) of 614) (now OC to 710Mhz)
    • root
    • busybox
    • removed amazon mp3 application
    • and more ;)

To install this you need old radio/SPL. You can use eyegor tool to change yours.

Languages:
    • English
    • Spanish
    • German (Vodafone)
    • French (Vodafone)
    • Italian (Vodafone)
    • Dutch (Vodafone)

Download:

Changelog:

Modded_Vodafone_FRG83D
    • latest ezterry kernel 2.6.35.10(if you have battery drain after unplugging from USB - reboot)
    • OpenGL 1.1
    • init.d scripts support
    • ipv6 load on start up (you can use Google Googles now)
    • Gingerbread theme by castaway
    • optimized framework for more ram
    • host file updated so no more ads
    • APN list updated
    • maps updated to v5.1(latest official)
    • Launcher PRO is removed (download it from market)

Vodafone_FRG83D
    • Root
    • Busybox
    • Deodexed
    • Latest APN list
    • Latest brut Maps
    • YouTube and Market updated to latest version
    • Launcher PRO
    • File Manager
    • New and Weather
    • Wireless tether
    • Live wallapers

T-Mobile_FRG83D
    • latest 2.2.1 base
    • no more separate kernel and APN list
    • deodexed app and framework
    • zipaligned all apps to optimize RAM usage
    • updated busybox to latest one
    • clean as possible

Themes/Addons/Tools :

All themes are made by castaway!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Flash the ROM and then flash this to have a working WIFI + OC support!
    (only for FRG83)
    Code:
    2.6.34.7 kernel build; Supporting 614OC 
    Default speed 556/245 but can be set to 614/122 via setcpu
    List of APNs
    Screenshots
    Hey guys, here is the latest ezterry kernel but OC to 710mhz :)
    Kernel is from source released by ezterry and compiled by seo. The difference is that you can OC to 710. Deffault frequency are same as in ezterry kernel!

So use SetCPU to find best frequency for you (for me 691 is stable, becouse I have some self reboots on 710). Use screen off proffile to avoid sleep death (128min and 352max work perfect on my phone). This setting works only on my phone and I'm not sure they will work on yours too. Choose a frequensy and test it. If you have problem lower down until phone is stable.

Be carefull use it at your own risk, I'm not responsible if you brake your phone!

DOWNLOAD:
    http://goo.gl/vo3NO

Using your kernel and i have really solid performance with no battery drain.Im stable on 652Mhz. best kernel! thanks for this!!!
    Hey guys, here is the latest ezterry kernel but OC to 710mhz :)
    Kernel is from source released by ezterry and compiled by seo. The difference is that you can OC to 710. Deffault frequency are same as in ezterry kernel!

So use SetCPU to find best frequency for you (for me 691 is stable, becouse I have some self reboots on 710). Use screen off proffile to avoid sleep death (128min and 352max work perfect on my phone). This setting works only on my phone and I'm not sure they will work on yours too. Choose a frequensy and test it. If you have problem lower down until phone is stable.

Be carefull use it at your own risk, I'm not responsible if you brake your phone!

DOWNLOAD:
    http://goo.gl/vo3NO
    New version based on latest vodafone OTA.
    Languages:
    • German
    • English
    • Spanish
    • French
    • Italian
    • Dutch

Rom includes:
    • Root
    • Busybox
    • Deodexed
    • Latest APN list
    • Latest brut Maps
    • YouTube and Market updated to latest version
    • Launcher PRO
    • File Manager
    • New and Weather
    • Wireless tether

Download
    http://www.multiupload.com/2VK06Y4T87

Please test it and report :)
    I castaway, with this them "OR T.mobile FRG83D clasic(with x10)" the icon of headphone don't work.
    thank

did you think icon that should appear when you plug in headset? yes it dont , but its same without theme

I've installed T-Mobile version of ROM and after install it gives me a message that system update is found...is it safe to update???

it happen to me too.. (my update was two parts and first parts was 368Kb)..here is what i do:
    1. find file system/etc/security/otacerts.zip and rename it to otacerts.zip.bak
    2. in /cache directory i find downloaded update it was 894fb8631db9.hboot-1.33.0013.opal.zip and delete it
    3.confirm update...it says reboot in 10-9-8..1 and boot up to recovery..then it dont find update so instalation aborted..
    4. reboot and booala..no more notification

this is not what you should do, this is what i do so if you do it same im dont responsible for any damage bla bla bla :)

Question: how to clear "call"........ FAVORITES -> Frequently contacted list ?