Quick glance?

Search This thread

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
www.dinosaurstakefrance.com
So i'm looking over the PDF manual, and i don't see a mention of quick glance, which was an air gesture motion from the GS4 i loved. you just waved yuor hand over the phone when screen was off, and the IR would pick it up, and quickly display the time and any notifications. it was awesome because it worked at night in the dark, and i could just wave my hand over the night stand and see what time it was.

i don't see any mention of that feature coming back to the S5. anyone know?

Mithrandir007

Aug 25, 2007
Rixensart, Belgium
So i'm looking over the PDF manual, and i don't see a mention of quick glance, which was an air gesture motion from the GS4 i loved. you just waved yuor hand over the phone when screen was off, and the IR would pick it up, and quickly display the time and any notifications. it was awesome because it worked at night in the dark, and i could just wave my hand over the night stand and see what time it was.

i don't see any mention of that feature coming back to the S5. anyone know?

I'm also wondering where that setting is, I can't find it anywhere in the settings menu.

It's something I used quite a lot...

Markieb

Dec 16, 2009
City Of Fountains
I'm also wondering where that setting is, I can't find it anywhere in the settings menu.

It took me awhile to find and actually I found it by accident. It but its deeply hidden here Settings>Accessibility>Dexterity and Interaction You should see Air Wake Up there :confused:. I turned it on for a couple hours and you'll notice it eating your battery like a fat kid going to town on chocolate cake :D

Reactions: Mithrandir007

Goldie

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2010
Air wakeup is different to Quick Glance. Glance has its own anim etc and you can change what it shows. It should be in the next version of alliance if i remember

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It took me awhile to find and actually I found it by accident. It but its deeply hidden here Settings>Accessibility>Dexterity and Interaction You should see Air Wake Up there :confused:. I turned it on for a couple hours and you'll notice it eating your battery like a fat kid going to town on chocolate cake :D