[ROM] ODJDub HD Express 1.0 Thunderbolt Sense 3.0 Fully Working Landscape!!! 4.16.12

Search This thread

guinzo

Oct 5, 2011
anyone ever try this rom?
1 year ago i try this rom and can run normally..

now i flash this rom with ics radio and stuck on "activating", home buton, back buton wont bring me to homescreen...

NB: 3G icon appear, i can login google account anyway...

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
I tell you what the best thing to do is just flash a newer ROM altogether lol. This thing is ancient. Not a bad one though.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

guinzo

Oct 5, 2011
seems i download this one 1 year ago, and that time i can enter homescreen normally..

and..hmm..there is no md5 info in page 1...
and file name seems exactly same..

ok then leme redownload it.

if still stuck ill flash his brother
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1856950&highlight=odjdub

jest miss landscape mode and old sense 3.0 with gingerbread:)

thanks guys

Last edited:

recDNA

Aug 24, 2011
seems i download this one 1 year ago, and that time i can enter homescreen normally..

and..hmm..there is no md5 info in page 1...
and file name seems exactly same..

ok then leme redownload it.

if still stuck ill flash his brother
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1856950&highlight=odjdub

jest miss landscape mode and old sense 3.0 with gingerbread:)

thanks guys

In many ways gingerbread was my favorite operating system. With a single core processor gb is better than ics or jb. I don't even think it is debatable. I'm opinionated.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

guinzo

Oct 5, 2011
In many ways gingerbread was my favorite operating system. With a single core processor gb is better than ics or jb. I don't even think it is debatable. I'm opinionated.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

thats what i want to explore and compare between ics and gingerbread.
anyone still have this rom?can please me check the md5 ?

download suck 4 hour to done lol

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

funny "LandscapeODJDuBDeprivation.zip" one same stuck on "activating" screen.
i think it because some of google api key changed or somewhat..

im able to enter googleplay, but unable to install any app..(error downlaod)

in ics rom, ussually we manage to clear data n uninstall update on app setting.

oh well then, cant downgrade back to gingerbread since i dun have nandroid backup for this rom zzz

guinzo

Oct 5, 2011
Ah, if you mean the dialog that appears when you first boot with the SIM card icon that says something like: activating phone, this can take a few minutes, that happens to me to. As soon as I see data connect in the status bar, I toggle airplane mode, go to lock screen, unlock, then turn off airplane mode. If you mean that the ICS blue colored progress bar appears, saying that android is upgrading, optimizing apps, and that won't complete, that's a problem.

ICS won't boot the ROM period if the radio is wrong. It could be that the carrier unlock method you used is radio specific.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Here the chronology :
1.reflash fresh ODJDUB (clear cache, dalvik, all partition except sdcard, ext 3 clear cache, data,system)
2.i drop link to keep bandwith...
1> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63541302/image/2013-07-15_11-58-44.jpg stuck at activating screen

1.1> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63541302/image/2013-07-15_11-59-54.jpg trying quickdraw86 method airplane mode), airplane still stuck, turn off airplane mode...mobile network running..

2> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63541302/image/2013-07-15_12-06-40.jpg able to login google
3> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63541302/image/2013-07-15_12-07-04.jpg means radio working good rite...
4> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63541302/image/2013-07-15_12-07-20.jpg back to activating screen

3. olredy try quickdraw86 way, as soon i saw active mobile network, i togle airplane, lock screen, unlock, turn off airplane..
stuck at activating screen...

4.anyone ever face this kind of problem...

apologize for my noob question..
in case anyone have backup nandroid of this ROM..
can i restore it on my Thunderbolt?...

im non vzw user anyway..

--problem solved--
remove sim card frm sim card slot lol

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ODJdub_Thunderbolt.png

The Team:
    outerdepth
    justinswidebody
    Diablo67
    the_plattypus
    chubbzlou01
    sarkisdx

HUGE Thanks to the following:
    BuffoGT for the base
    GruesomeWolf and Team Nocturnal
    TommyTomato
    Team Synergy
    Virus
    Gnufabio
    Donators

Hello, XDA!!!

This is the new thread and home for the Express for Thunderbolt. I am pleased to bring you the best ROM ever for our phones. This is a mashup of the HTC Flyer tablet pc's ROM and the Evo3D (Shooter) ROM. I am happy to say this ROM is lightning fast and has been tweaked and had enhancements done to the sound and display to bring you a brighter more vivid screen and enhanced sound over the stock. This ROM has all the goodies from the HTC Flyer, and all the functionality of our Thunderbolt's. It has tons of features which I will list below. Enjoy the ROM and please read the OP in entirety. We don't want to clog up the page with unnecessary discussion.

THIS ROM IS STILL BETA SO THINGS WILL BE UPDATED AS FOUND!!!!

That being said here are the goods...

The Goods:
    -Fully working landscape
    -4G!!!
    -Landscape Sense 3.0 Lockscreen with weather
    -Beats Audio
    -Working camera
    -Hacked Wifi-Hotspot
    -Added apps, removed unwanted bloat
    -New Visual Voicemail
    -Working Shortcuts
    -Weather on Lockscreen
    -Tons of others!!!

BUGS
    -You tell me

-Planning on more customizations for the future update!!!

**Disclaimer: Flash this ROM at your own risk. We are not responsible if you brick your phone. Please follow all install instructions.

**Do not discuss off topic things on this thread. It is for developmental purposes. PM me if you need to discuss anything not really appropriate for the purpose of the thread, but is ROM related.

Installation:

1.Download ROM
    2.Copy ROM to root of SD card
    3.Wipe all userdata/factory reset
    4.Flash ROM
    5.Enjoy your new toy

Changelog:

**IN ORDER TO ASSIGN SHORTCUTS & WEATHER, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTUCTIONS BELOW:
    1.In personalize, select edit lockscreen.
    2.When popup menu appears, select Rosie Utility in order to edit shortcuts.
    3. Hit done, then check shortcuts.
    4.To assign weather to lock, do above method, except choose shortcut lockscreen from popup menu. Uncheck add weather box for no weather, or leave it checked to have weather on lockscreen.

ODJDub Express 1.0

-Initial Release

Download Link:http://www.androidfilehost.com/main...pth/Justinswidebody/3xpreSs BolT ODJDubHD.zip
    Hello Themers!!!

Hey, guys. I am sorry for not being more active on this thread. I will see what I can do about theming your fusion to make it look identical to the op. So far, we just have the stock look working for this port.

I will look into this this weekend. I am sure I can hook it up for ya'll. I think it is totally do-able, so don't fret. Keep up the thanks and support. Glad you are freaking over the theme and not ROM issues, lol!:cool:
    Hey Guys!!

Oh yes I do, I remember all the best stuff I've used in the past! That's where I got my start here was the dash forums. Rom is running great so far great work and welcome back to Xda!!! :D

I am gonna be working very closely with Justin over the next week, and I am going to get the best customizations for the ROM and stability as far as we can push this. I am glad you guys are liking this so far. We want to keep you guys coming back for more. I promise you will want to!!:D
    this is for me too
    Music App Screenshots

Can you please show a screen shot of the HTC Mucic Player (widget and the actual app), it never worked in Landscape for me correctly.

Sure I can do that check them out below.

First: The Widget
    2012-04-17_11-18-17.jpg

2nd: Landscape View of Application #1
    2012-04-17_11-18-38.jpg

3rd: Landscape View of Application #2
    2012-04-17_11-18-48.jpg