[20 07 09][WWE]"ROM & KITCHEN" -Touch X 10.1 ULTIMATE X-TREME "FINAL"

Search This thread

rotsu

Nov 30, 2008
A new 6.2 will get uploaded i think?
Thats why ill stick with 6.1.2 for now, beside its great ROM so far.

But the battery consumption is a problem.I'll hold on to this version for another battery recharge.

smaberg

Inactive Recognized Developer
the links for new rom not ready yet?

My wondering:
why your rom is almost 50m bigger than most of othe roms which are also based on WM 6. 1 and TFL 2...

Mine is about 20mb bigger than others with same manila, difference is that all video viewing works panel as fullscreenplayer, same goes for images and so on, second i try to make my ROM Ready out of the box, as few cab installs as possible, and i also include more alarm signals, ringtones, wallpapers, etc. because people are different and want different things. :D

lpgliqing

Dec 27, 2008
Mine is about 20mb bigger than others with same manila, difference is that all video viewing works panel as fullscreenplayer, same goes for images and so on, second i try to make my ROM Ready out of the box, as few cab installs as possible, and i also include more alarm signals, ringtones, wallpapers, etc. because people are different and want different things. :D

Thanks for the explanation...and I keep refreshing this thread to expect 6.2 out

sjet2002

Mar 4, 2007
Clock losing time ??

I am currently running version 6.1.2 Final of your ROM and find it to be very stable. When first installed, I found the Touchflo interface to be particularly unresponsive and quite 'laggy'. Furthermore, I had notice that the clock appeared to be 'losing' time - only a few minutes - but definitely wrong.

Having read through the threads - I changed from the TouchX profile for the processor to max performance. Now I appreciate others comments of the speed and responsiveness of this ROM. Having left the phone permanently on to see the impact on battery life - my clock trouble appeared to have resolved themselves.

However yesterday - my son powered my phone off instead of using the comm manager to deactivate the phone as I hade been doing previously. When I restarted my phone this morning, the clock was set at the same time that it had been powered off yesterday. I have reset it and so far everything appears back to normal.

Can anyone shed any light on this ?

sjet2002

Sony Xperia X1
ROM: Touch X 6.1.2 Final
Radio: 1.11.25.76

intelinside70

Oct 19, 2007
youtube cache file location

Hi,

the youtube application store the cache files in \Windows\Youtube location.

It's possibile to store the cache files in \Storage Card\Youtube location for example ?

I tried to search post about this without response.

Thank you.

I use 6.2.1 and my phone feel really laggy .. havent installed any apps or change any settings. Anyone else has this problem?

Changing tabs in Manilla works fine, its when I open an app its laggy, like open Filemanager or open the inbox(sms/mail), or answer a call and back from a call to manilla.

one more thing, is only me that misses the program-tab in tf3d? :)

It's not there because of the new start menu. If you like/want the programs tab you loose the new start menu. Fards posted a cab with the neccessary registry edits to get that done in Itjes v5 or v7 thread.
Edit: smaberg posted one also in the second post of this thread: classic start menu

Last edited:

alodar1

Aug 6, 2007
Auburn, WA
Microsoft Surface Duo
download link doesnt work for 6.2

Did ya notice???

DOWNLOAD RAPIDSHARE

SOON NEW version up

In addition...go up 2 posts.....see what the chef has to say about this download being available.

Not into noobie flame...we were all noobs before...just read alittle.. Good idea to read...th efirst couple of posts...usally 1, 2, 3....then the last couple...just in case....you can usually find most of what you are looking for.

mika34

Dec 31, 2008
Dublin
I found a little BUG.
If u got message with phone number to another person and if u want to ring this person strait, witch is not in your phone book, you cant chose this number from message in touch flo, u have to go to all messages. - this is no BUG i know. But if u go to all messages, to your last message and in this message u have phone number whitch is "underline" for example 0862224156316
now u can tap this number and another window is opening with 3 option:
1:call this person
2:send text
3:save in contacts --------- And all this is in GERMAN language.

Another BUG: in settings one line(bar) is missing between Communications and Customize Tabs, and this same problem in Settings>Sounds>Ringtone - line is missing on the middle of the screen, between the 4th and 5th sound. Whitch is in exactly this same place as in settings.

Link removed

Last edited:

smaberg

Inactive Recognized Developer
I found a little BUG.
If u got message with phone number to another person and if u want to ring this person strait, witch is not in your phone book, you cant chose this number from message in touch flo, u have to go to all messages. - this is no BUG i know. But if u go to all messages, to your last message and in this message u have phone number whitch is "underline" for example 0862224156316
now u can tap this number and another window is opening with 3 option:
1:call this person
2:send text
3:save in contacts --------- And all this is in GERMAN language.

RAPIDSHARE NEW LINK for 6.2RHODIUM

remove that link now

there is a reason why i removed it......

will upload new version today, fixed all bugs now, even the german stuff!

PS. its fu..ing hard to bugfix without my X1, so be gentle to me, he he

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I found that v6.1.1 was a bit slow on answering calls. Is this new v6.1.2B final faster? Is the landscape dialler similar to v6.1.1?

Will look into flashing this later on. Currently running itje's v7.1 ROM, as I find it very fast.
    Hi,tried dload your ROM, but the ftp site is asking for username & pword.Help needed.

tks

kevin

sorry for the stupid english - have a broken hand and unable to type

If it is only the ROM you want, then you are clicken the wrong link. Use the "GET IT HERE" link in the post.

If you want to try the newer versions of this series, have a look over here.