[Q] Help - Error message after installation of KK-rom - Cannot use my phone

Search This thread

Bergfex2

Apr 4, 2014
Hello.

Today I've tried to install my first KitKat-custom-rom om my device (Xperia Neo / Hallon). The fastboot of the boot.img etc. was sucessful. Also the installation of the ROM (in CWM) said that it was completed. Furthermroe the reboot was not conspicuous. But now (after the boot, where you normally can choose your language) I get this error "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped". What I have done wrong? I also have tried Ultrakat, but get the same error. Please help me! I need my thelephone. Thanks. Bergfex

vipinpvarghese

May 22, 2013
Tabuk
OnePlus One
OnePlus 7 Pro
Simple issue

Hello.

Today I've tried to install my first KitKat-custom-rom om my device (Xperia Neo / Hallon). The fastboot of the boot.img etc. was sucessful. Also the installation of the ROM (in CWM) said that it was completed. Furthermroe the reboot was not conspicuous. But now (after the boot, where you normally can choose your language) I get this error "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped". What I have done wrong? I also have tried Ultrakat, but get the same error. Please help me! I need my thelephone. Thanks. Bergfex

Just install the ROM and leave flashing gapps..... it will work..... Also try flashing different gapps.... you can try banks minimal gapps...

shining_sk

Feb 3, 2014
Try different rom

If your phone starts up now and ur able to go to developer settings try
Settings - developer options - launch tools - bad behaviour - crash the main app thread