[CM7 Theme Chooser] RetroDroid - Froyo Theme for CM7 (HDPI/MDPI) (Updated 20/5)

Search This thread

DAXYSRB

Mar 13, 2013
Thank you! :)
Looks nice. Only notification power widget icons are a little bit blury, but, it's ok. :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a Froyo theme for those of you who miss the old android. For screenshots, just search the web - it's just stock Froyo.

HDPI/MDPI supported.

Enjoy! :)

Update (20/5) -
    Fixed headphone icon
    Transparent notif background
    Old school power widget icons
    Rounded-edge status bar
    THANK YOU !

I was waiting for someone to do this. It fits clear themes and setup more than the dark gingerbread look.

One bug so far : in the notification bar (one pulled down), the background isn't clear white but shows like a grey-out checkerboard...

So far so good however...:p

Not a bug. It's stock. I ported it directly from AOSP, no modifications.
    Anyone have the heart to change the 4g icon for me? I cannot figure it out :(

Sent from my ThunderBolt using XDA App

hello.
    please try this, and tell me if it works or not.:D
    hi.
    i have re-compiled RetorDroid.apk for you.
    please try this.

note:
    i have a mdpi device only, so i do not know whether hdpi works or not.

edit:
    for hdpi devices, move icon and preview to res/drawble folder. please try it.
    I can't do that, I get so many errors from de-compile to re-compile and now I can't see public.xml en res/values (advanced edit in apk manager)

Now only editing the graphs it worked without problems but it didn't work once installed.

If I try to advanced edit I get so many errors, I don't understar, I don't know what Im doing

Looks like you're trying to add 9patch PNG's from some other source without decompiling them first. Or your 9patching is messed up. I suggest you look some stuff up on this.