WiFi problem with finding access point

Search This thread

mrepovz

Aug 18, 2010
Geneva
Samsung Galaxy S10e
Hi,

I'm a new owner of TF700 :D

I've turned it up and have to say that I was impressed.
Right after that I encountered a problem with WiFi not finding my router (WRT54GL). The router's WiFi works (it is normally found by my PC, HTC One S, iPhone on daily basis). The TF700 finds tons of WiFis in the building except mine.
I also tried to manually add the WiFi and I just get-not in range. I tested if the WiFi works with creating a hotspot on my HTC One S and it worked.

Did anyone encountered such a problem/has a solution?

Thank you!

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app

vogash

Jun 6, 2010
Hi,

I got the same problem after updating my TF700 to version V10.4.4.20

Is anybody has it resolved?

spilur

Feb 8, 2007
SSID gone on my Transformer

I have the same problem. Before Cyanogen mod 10 on my Transformer 101, my Netgear VVG2000 WPA2/PSK encrypted wifi ap worked fine, but after mod installation I can't se my SSID. It works fine on my SG2 and I can connect and see other wifi networks. Can it be because the MAC address has changed and the router blocks it or...? I also tried to change encryption mode to no avail. It has happened once before with a laptop and a never NIC software fixed it.
Hmmm...

sbdags

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro
I have the same problem. Before Cyanogen mod 10 on my Transformer 101, my Netgear VVG2000 WPA2/PSK encrypted wifi ap worked fine, but after mod installation I can't se my SSID. It works fine on my SG2 and I can connect and see other wifi networks. Can it be because the MAC address has changed and the router blocks it or...? I also tried to change encryption mode to no avail. It has happened once before with a laptop and a never NIC software fixed it.
Hmmm...

What channel is the router using? If you are in the US and it is 12+ you may have and issue with it.