[Q] Help: HTC One M7 Sprint Data problems Sixth Sense Nightlies ROM

Search This thread

tausifhr

Jun 2, 2014
Hi,

First of all apologies if this question has been raised before - however, after searching for an answer in multiple threads, I finally had to start a thread.

I installed Renovate Sixth Sense Nightlies ROM r116 [Sense 6.0] last week and everything is running fine. I really love the ROM and features that are there. However, there are two problems that I am facing which is creating a problem on using.

Problem 1: Data connection issues
Although I can connect to Wifi, I have not been able to connect to data. The location I am in has areas covered by 3G and EDGE. However, whichever location I am in there is no data transfer. Reading through different threads I have changed the setting for preferred network type: GSM/WCDMA/LTE auto. However this still does not have any result. This is the screen shot from the device system.

I have tried updating/changing the APN. My phone is S-ON

edit

Problem 2: Japanese/Chinese Text when running USSD code

This is a problem when I am running any USSD code (*124#) which I need to run different network requests (i.e balance check). Need to know how to change it to English. I found a thread on this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2515937&page=9

But not sure if this is applicable to the ROM I am running now. Here is the screenshot:

edit

I am quite new to this, so if I needed to give some more information please do let me know and I will try my best to give it (but would also help if you could let me know where I would be able to give you the information from!)

Thanks...

tausifhr

Jun 2, 2014
Hi,

First of all apologies if this question has been raised before - however, after searching for an answer in multiple threads, I finally had to start a thread.

I installed Renovate Sixth Sense Nightlies ROM r116 [Sense 6.0] last week and everything is running fine. I really love the ROM and features that are there. However, there are two problems that I am facing which is creating a problem on using.

Problem 1: Data connection issues
Although I can connect to Wifi, I have not been able to connect to data. The location I am in has areas covered by 3G and EDGE. However, whichever location I am in there is no data transfer. Reading through different threads I have changed the setting for preferred network type: GSM/WCDMA/LTE auto. However this still does not have any result. This is the screen shot from the device system.

I have tried updating/changing the APN. My phone is S-ON

edit

Problem 2: Japanese/Chinese Text when running USSD code

This is a problem when I am running any USSD code (*124#) which I need to run different network requests (i.e balance check). Need to know how to change it to English. I found a thread on this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2515937&page=9

But not sure if this is applicable to the ROM I am running now. Here is the screenshot:

edit

I am quite new to this, so if I needed to give some more information please do let me know and I will try my best to give it (but would also help if you could let me know where I would be able to give you the information from!)

Thanks...

Attaching the pics incase there is difficulty to see...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-01-08-29-35.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-01-08-29-35.png
    120.4 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_2014-06-02-12-32-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-02-12-32-01.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 84