[APP] Maxthon Mobile Browser - fast, smart, bookmark syncing to desktop, and more...

Search This thread

ert69

Jan 24, 2011
Meh... looks like Boat Browser..

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

Amazon Kindle Fire Side-Loading Maxthon APK

I am a big fan and enjoy Maxthon as my go-to Browser. Unfortunately the linked Maxthon Browser in the Amazon Android App area is not authorized for the Kindle Fire HD. To work around this, I side-load the latest ALL periodically.
.:.
It would be great to have your initial post include the latest version with the version number notated. Perhaps include any APK specifically designed for Tablets or a specific device.
The post of the APK I am responding to does not have the version number listed. Which version is the APK?
Where can I find the latest APK released and/or the latest APK for Tablets (or Kindle Fire HD) APK. Unfortunately, the Amazon Android App Store is not an option until the Maxthon App is approved for my device. Thank you.

let me attach the apk and some screenshots here..:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all,

We recently launched our mobile browser, and would love to hear what you guys think about it. We also operate a PC browser, which has generated over 500 million downloads.

Some of Maxthon Android browser's features include:

Sync to the Cloud - Your bookmarks/favorites travel with you from desktop to mobile.
    RSS reader widget - Find, manage and read your favorite content quickly and easily
    Speed Dial - Quick access of the best sites on the web.
    Download Manager - Makes it easy to sort, schedule and grab the downloads you need: wherever, whenever.
    Super Gesture - Use touch screen commands to surf with your fingertips.
    Tab browsing - Powerful tab management that puts your mobile screen to maximum use.
    Amazing speed - Get websites super fast.
    Powerful personalization - Avatars and more.

Our Android Market ID is: id=com.mx.browser (sorry, can't post full link because I'm too new)

The browser is currently available in: English, French, Spanish, Portugese, Polish and Chinese (both traditional and simplified)
    the apk and some screenshots

let me attach the apk and some screenshots here..:D
    We're new to Android but we're very determined to create the best browser on Android!!! Guys, feel free to let me know if you have any suggestions. :p:p
    Looks pretty good guys. Downloading it now to check it out. Looking forward to it. Keep up the good work y'all.
    Agree.....

Overall it seems like it definitely has promise. All the things that I found missing I think have already been mentioned.

-Allow switching between a mobile browser and a desktop browser

-Allow the user to change the homepage

-Allow pinch-zoom

I agree with all the request above and they should be standard in any browser now a days.