Search This thread

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough
Last edited:

cwibel

Nov 23, 2011
Katowice
All registered members get direct link...

Sent from my Coredroid Powered One X using Tapatalk Premium

Just flashed a v 4.0:) Thanks a lot Chef and of course all team members for a great job! My first impression is - FAST:eek:

Unfortunatelly when i flashed a Bricked kernel v0.35 i got a bootloop - Didn't have it on previous CD versions, and also noticed that i get the same notice of a new ( the same e-mail) after every reboot

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough
Just flashed a v 4.0:) Thanks a lot Chef and of course all team members for a great job! My first impression is - FAST:eek:

Unfortunatelly when i flashed a Bricked kernel v0.35 i got a bootloop - Didn't have it on previous CD versions, and also noticed that i get the same notice of a new ( the same e-mail) after every reboot

Your better of flashing the boot.img provided in the zip first to get a full installation first, then flash any modifications, kernels etc. Just like Clyde said a few posts back.

Reactions: cwibel

cwibel

Nov 23, 2011
Katowice
Your better of flashing the boot.img provided in the zip first to get a full installation first, then flash any modifications, kernels etc. Just like Clyde said a few posts back.

Reflashed the ROM, flashed boot.img from ROM .zip, and then kernel and modules. Worked like a charm of course:) Thanks a lot!

jeryx

Oct 26, 2011
OPPO Find X3 Pro
Thx guys, you did a really really great Job!
Smooth like Butter and stabil... I will report...

Thanks...

Greetz jeryx

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk 2

MacSeoin

Apr 4, 2010
Birmingham
Coredroid matte skin is exactly the same as the normal coredroid skin for me!

Anyone else getting this?

I flashed the ROM and then I flashed a repack of sergio's boot with faux's boot and the modules followed by the initial setup, everything is fine :cool:

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Last edited:

rayford85

May 22, 2011

I flashed the ROM and then I flashed a repack of sergio's boot with faux's boot and the modules followed by the initial setup, everything is fine :cool:

Yeah, we noticed that after the upload started. Its fixed in the next release

Reactions: ShyamSasi

PG101

RC-RT Liaison Admin - Devil's Advocate
Staff member
Aug 12, 2008
Confirm MD5 pls.. getting update failed

01D84ABF86593AFAB067D9A0F8F46C77

hpourano

Apr 15, 2009
Athens
Unfortunatelly HTC Sense Input stopped Unnexpectidly

Dear People and Sergio
Great ROM as always. One thing though. After a while working with the ROM I receive the message "Unfortunatelly HTC Sense Input stopped"!!!!! and of cource after that I cannot use the keyboard!!!! I have to restart the phone in order to work. After a while (after the restart) the same again..

Does anybody know whats happening?

Dear People and Sergio
Great ROM as always. One thing though. After a while working with the ROM I receive the message "Unfortunatelly HTC Sense Input stopped"!!!!! and of cource after that I cannot use the keyboard!!!! I have to restart the phone in order to work. After a while (after the restart) the same again..

Does anybody know whats happening?

Clear keyboard cache and data

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

there seems to be 2 bugs in ST:

1. Unlock spin animation doesn't work..no matter what I do.
2. Keyboard arrows can't be disabled..

trock62

Apr 22, 2010
Wiesentheid, Germany
Excellent update, I need alittle help with Rosie tweak. I can not seam to get the Rosie navbar transparent. I set it in tweaks and restarted Rosie. It still is not taking. I install CD 4 fresh

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough

I will provide a Matte Skin fix

Edit: Link on Post #4

Excellent update, I need alittle help with Rosie tweak. I can not seam to get the Rosie navbar transparent. I set it in tweaks and restarted Rosie. It still is not taking. I install CD 4 fresh

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Unfortunately the transparent Nav bar doesn't work yet my friend, HTC changed the code .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    No longer supporting CoreDroid...
    No longer on the team ;)
    MOD EDIT: Removed content