[JB SENSE 4+ SKIN] Beauteous Skin v1.9 [15-07-2013]

Search This thread

hammerholm

Nov 27, 2010
might be because you used the default HTC skin as a base? these image files must exist somewhere. lol

Man.. I've looked everywhere in the .m10 shared files, I can't find it!!! I'm going nuts, there is nothing in there that even remotely resembles the look of the productivity panel, but you know what, it just might be in the fusion.apk .. I have to check it out now!

webpatrick

May 10, 2006
Man.. I've looked everywhere in the .m10 shared files, I can't find it!!! I'm going nuts, there is nothing in there that even remotely resembles the look of the productivity panel, but you know what, it just might be in the fusion.apk .. I have to check it out now!

Maybe we should give every image in a skin in the fusion.apk a number or an identifier, so we could track which image is used where. or we could ask the developer of the AOSP JB Sense Skin, if he knows which images it are?

Cause the boxes in like the Graphite or Concrete Sense Skin are also themed.

hammerholm

Nov 27, 2010
Maybe we should give every image in a skin in the fusion.apk a number or an identifier, so we could track which image is used where. or we could ask the developer of the AOSP JB Sense Skin, if he knows which images it are?

I'm actually using AOSP JB Sense skin and unfortunately it doesn't skin the productivity panel, it skins like everything else and it looks nice togheter with Beauteous, but the productivity panel isn't re-skinned. I found a thread where the developer has made the productivity panel entirely transparent which is quite cool, I've asked him how he achieved this but with no response.

Here's the thread:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1836991

Bebida

Oct 17, 2011
Re: [JB SENSE 4+ SKIN] Beauteous Skin v1.3 [09-02-2013]

The productivity panel is an .r.9 png in assets folder of skin can't do much with it as it repeats if altered it looks can look crap

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

hammerholm

Nov 27, 2010
The productivity panel is an .r.9 png in assets folder of skin can't do much with it as it repeats if altered it looks can look crap

Can you type the exact name of that file? I could edit it and make it look nice even though it repeats as I've worked for years and years in adobe creative suite. Appreciate it!

webpatrick

May 10, 2006
Can you type the exact name of that file? I could edit it and make it look nice even though it repeats as I've worked for years and years in adobe creative suite. Appreciate it!

Yes if it's a .9 file, we could get the square corners and a back-color close to the skin color.

Btw. the mentioned transparent productivity is from a ICS Sense 4.0, 4.1 skin (not a Sense 4+).

Edit: I think it must be common_panel.9.png or common_panel_dark.9.png

Last edited:

Bebida

Oct 17, 2011

Productivity_panel

uggies

Jul 5, 2011
Australia

Wow..the weather widget makes a perfect combination with widget locker. This looks so gooood :)

Thank you so much
uploadfromtaptalk1361284648303.jpg

Sent from my EndeavorU using xda app-developers app

Reactions: alper.s

alper.s

Apr 14, 2010
Ankara (TR) - Stuttgart (GER)

I'm actually using AOSP JB Sense skin and unfortunately it doesn't skin the productivity panel, it skins like everything else and it looks nice togheter with Beauteous, but the productivity panel isn't re-skinned. I found a thread where the developer has made the productivity panel entirely transparent which is quite cool, I've asked him how he achieved this but with no response.

Here's the thread:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1836991

how about that the image is in a other file, framework, htc-resources, idlescreen..apk?

hammerholm

Nov 27, 2010
Productivity_panel

It's not the productivity_panel.png - I've already tried to reskin that with no success.

Yes if it's a .9 file, we could get the square corners and a back-color close to the skin color.

Btw. the mentioned transparent productivity is from a ICS Sense 4.0, 4.1 skin (not a Sense 4+).

Edit: I think it must be common_panel.9.png or common_panel_dark.9.png

Yeah I just noticed that the transparent panel was from an ICS source, sorry about that.
It's not the common_panel as I've already tried to skin those with no success, they don't affect the productivity panel at all unfortunately =/

how about that the image is in a other file, framework, htc-resources, idlescreen..apk?

Hmm I don't know, I might have to check up on that. The question is if it's a single image that creates the productivity panel or if there are different images, as it's repeatable depending on how many rows you've got on your productivity panel.

webpatrick

May 10, 2006
It's not the productivity_panel.png - I've already tried to reskin that with no success.

Yeah I just noticed that the transparent panel was from an ICS source, sorry about that.
It's not the common_panel as I've already tried to skin those with no success, they don't affect the productivity panel at all unfortunately =/

Hmm I don't know, I might have to check up on that. The question is if it's a single image that creates the productivity panel or if there are different images, as it's repeatable depending on how many rows you've got on your productivity panel.

What about this one A54D8715.png or C406CB70.png, if I look at the Graphite skin images, the edges of this one comes close to the back of the productivity panel in that skin, but they don't look like a .9.png

I don't think it's in another file, because the default skins of sense have different productivity backgrounds, so it has to be skin specific.

Last edited:

alper.s

Apr 14, 2010
Ankara (TR) - Stuttgart (GER)
What about this one A54D8715.png or C406CB70.png, if I look at the Graphite skin images, the edges of this one comes close to the back of the productivity panel in that skin, but they don't look like a .9.png

I don't think it's in another file, because the default skins of sense have different productivity backgrounds, so it has to be skin specific.

i will try it tomorrow...

Reactions: Genetic517

jarein95

Jan 21, 2012
Bilbao
Re: [JB SENSE 4+ SKIN] Beauteous Skin v1.5 [19-02-2013]

Alper can you change the blue color and make it green like in ICS?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts