Received my Huawei Ascend Mate

Search This thread

scpion

May 31, 2009
I am now on the b906.rooted with eroot, installed Cwm and gaps, installed xposed framework and xblast module to change the navbar black. But now, everytime I do reboot, I keep getting the "android is upgrading" msg. I am also getting the location service fc everytime I reboot. Can't sync browser bookmarks no matter what I do. Otherwise, Rom works good.

Last edited:

scpion

May 31, 2009
How do you install gapps on the HAM? with cwn and then flash the gapps?

Yes. Follow the thread for our stock rom. The procedure is the same.

So far so good. Some minor error like 2 X location thingy FC on every boot. And the "android is upgrading" thing which is quite annoying. Can't trace what is causing that..

Last edited:

phillev

Jan 22, 2009
I recieved my device yesterday from vodafone, updated it today to the latest version from the huawei website, place image on sd card, update through menu etc. All went well.

Now, when i try to move apps, press and hold, on the home screens i get the following message:

"Unfortunately, Huawei Home has stopped"

Any ideas?

Rom: HUAWEI MT1-U06 V100R001C00B221

Edit: Trying this: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=46248646&postcount=912

Still no luck. Full B221 Rom still giving home screen errors when trying to move apps / add widgets :(

Full B109 / B112 is worse, constant "home has stopped working" message

Had the same problem mate with all different firmwares. Is it because voda mates run a custom vodafone rom I wonder? All you can do is as I have and ditch the stock launcher for something like Nova from the play store it works like a charm.

Reactions: ganey

ganey

Nov 2, 2013
Had the same problem mate with all different firmwares. Is it because voda mates run a custom vodafone rom I wonder? All you can do is as I have and ditch the stock launcher for something like Nova from the play store it works like a charm.

Yeah maybe, it's just Huawei home that's broken, I tried replacing the apk with no luck. Using go launcher now on B221 OTA from B113

Sent from my HUAWEI MT1-U06 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

zygiboos

Oct 19, 2008
Zgierz
webmajster.eu
I have instaled B906, almost everything is fine: Runs super fast, there is option to hide navi bar, problem with black navi bar after YT is no more.

But there is one sirus problem. Contacts apk dosn't seem to see google account. There is no way to sync contacts. Sync and evertything in settings is checked. Any ideas?

Last edited:

kloon

Oct 8, 2005
ok just before i update to the latest new firmware
"the update should be placed in a folder named "dload" at the root of your microSD then you do a local update in the settings of phone.

That does work all time if your phone is not rooted. "

My phone has root what is the correct order to update to the new rom
thx

turtlemask

Jan 15, 2007
I have instaled B906, almost everything is fine: Runs super fast, there is option to hide navi bar, problem with black navi bar after YT is no more.

But there is one sirus problem. Contacts apk dosn't seem to see google account. There is no way to sync contacts. Sync and evertything in settings is checked. Any ideas?

On this french forum (link) you'll find the 2 apks you'll need to sync the google contacts (GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter and GoogleContactsSyncAdapter). If you don't have the Playstore and the Play service you must also install them.
I tested it and it's working fine and also the root with eroot 1.3.4.

Reactions: zygiboos

kloon

Oct 8, 2005
just did the update
everething ok only the mobile phone is now available in French
How cange the to english or dutch

nevermind all ok

Last edited:

zygiboos

Oct 19, 2008
Zgierz
webmajster.eu
On this french forum (link) you'll find the 2 apks you'll need to sync the google contacts (GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter and GoogleContactsSyncAdapter). If you don't have the Playstore and the Play service you must also install them.
I tested it and it's working fine and also the root with eroot 1.3.4.

THX a lot! Everything works now. If someone has the same problem everything is here, just instal those 4 apps (first 2 if You have Play store and google services already): https://app.box.com/s/mtbktgrnsvdrhut33uea/1/1198579223

Reactions: theoppositeman

kloon

Oct 8, 2005
i dont have the option to hide the navigation bar in the new 4.2.2 build
Any options please ?

Top Liked Posts