[Q] Stuck @ boot logo

Search This thread

zamanmanik

Jun 12, 2014
Hi. I was using official update on my HOX which was 4.2.2. I wanted to revert & for that I unlocked the bootloader & rooted the phone. But whn I installed 4.1.2 custom rom it stucked a htc logo. Unfortunately I didn't backup. It goes into the fastboot mode. my phone has s-on

Last edited:

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
Hi. I was using official update on my HOX which was 4.2.2. I wanted to revert & for that I unlocked the bootloader & rooted the phone. But whn I installed 4.1.2 custom rom it stucked a htc logo. Unfortunately I didn't backup. It goes into the fastboot mode. my phone has s-on

Are you flashed the boot.img? Install custom 4.2.2 ROM

zamanmanik

Jun 12, 2014

Are you flashed the boot.img? Install custom 4.2.2 ROM

Yes, I flashed boot.img. I installed it from the pc on command mood.
N.B: The devoloper said to install JB TWRP recovery. But it didn't respond. Nothing was working. So I used CWM. Does S-On matters?

Last edited:

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
Yes, I flashed boot.img. I installed it from the pc on command mood.
N.B: The devoloper said to install JB TWRP recovery. But it didn't respond. Nothing was working. So I used CWM. Does S-On matters?

no witch rom you try to install ? And now what is your hboot 1.39 or high or low please report?

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
My hboot is 1.7+ & I tried mySENSEdx3+ something like that. But I am sure it is the one.
At bootloader it also says some features are disabled. What are those? Is that creating the pron?

You can't instal ICS ROM your hboot is to high you can flash custom ROM based on JB 4.2.2 and newer if you wamt something close to stock use ARHD or Mahimus from android section if you want AOSP try in original android section and be sure you are Endeavoru and use rom downloaded from this forum.

Forget about ICS roms you can't flash on hboot after 1.12 only JB and not to old JB because tuch will not work on older JB base;)