[q] htc j one htl22

Search This thread

zeypi10

Jan 22, 2014
hello guys !! This actually my first time and very much interested in modifying a phone , so I would say im a noob in this field . Just wanna ask your help guys been searching on the net on how to sim unlock my HTC J one HTL22 which is a gift from my sister and unfortunately didnt find any solution. Well, i found some solutions but the problem is they only apply for the lower version 1.07.....1.09....2.15. mine is actually 2.21.970.2 ....so guys if any one of you can help i would really appreciate it im really desperate to use this phone since its a gift from MY sister ..THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!

huangda1982

Jul 21, 2008
Impossible

hello guys !! This actually my first time and very much interested in modifying a phone , so I would say im a noob in this field . Just wanna ask your help guys been searching on the net on how to sim unlock my HTC J one HTL22 which is a gift from my sister and unfortunately didnt find any solution. Well, i found some solutions but the problem is they only apply for the lower version 1.07.....1.09....2.15. mine is actually 2.21.970.2 ....so guys if any one of you can help i would really appreciate it im really desperate to use this phone since its a gift from MY sister ..THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!

It is impossible, HTL22 is made by aliens!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Every known vulnerabilities have been patched.
My plan is :
1. learn to how to read kernel source.:confused:
2. find a vulnerability.:cool:
3. learn how to exploit a vulnerability.:confused:
4. exploit it to gain privilege.:laugh:
5. do anything I want.:good:

This may take me some years I think.:angel:

cr1960

May 15, 2007
Melbourne
It is impossible, HTL22 is made by aliens!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Every known vulnerabilities have been patched.
My plan is :
1. learn to how to read kernel source.:confused:
2. find a vulnerability.:cool:
3. learn how to exploit a vulnerability.:confused:
4. exploit it to gain privilege.:laugh:
5. do anything I want.:good:

This may take me some years I think.:angel:

Not aliens.... http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_j_one_makes_its_way_to_japans_kddi_carrier-news-6070.php

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

so does it work the way it is - stock?