Received my Nexus 5 32gb and its the old revision

Search This thread

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる
Hi everybody,

Before I ordered my nexus 5 i 32gb read this

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Nexu...h-new-speaker-grill-and-fixed-Buttons_id50321

And receiving the old Revision with the smaller speaker grill and wobbly Buttons TODAY is a slap in the Face.

What would you do??? Should i Sent it back? Is there a Chance of getting a new Revision 32gb black Model?!

http://xdaforums.com/google-nexus-5/general/please-stop-talking-hardware-versions-t2597276

No such thing, everyone has rev_11.

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる
Okay cool, thanks for the reference.I received a 404 and I Could live with the speaker and the Buttons but the yellow screen is Diving me Crazy.

Is it true that the Screen will change After a while and Loses the Yellow Color!!?

Again, not every single screen is made equal and it would not be cost-effective (or effective in any way for LG) to calibrate them all individually. If you use a custom kernel there are ways to calibrate it yourself.

italia0101

Nov 9, 2008
Okay cool, thanks for the reference.I received a 404 and I Could live with the speaker and the Buttons but the yellow screen is Diving me Crazy.

Is it true that the Screen will change After a while and Loses the Yellow Color!!?

Can i ask what device you came from ? I actually like the stock colours, they are pretty accurate, its a warmer display .. if you came from a Samsung device it might seem too yellow, but thats because AMOLED screens are generally cold displays

fl3rry

Apr 11, 2011
Can i ask what device you came from ? I actually like the stock colours, they are pretty accurate, its a warmer display .. if you came from a Samsung device it might seem too yellow, but thats because AMOLED screens are generally cold displays

Hmm... You are actually right. I have a samsung S3. Its a bit colder and of Course Not as bright as the nexus. But still i have a iPad mini and it is also an IPS Display and the colors are also much more colder. In fact for me it Seems to be more accurate. :(

Top Liked Posts