[MOD][RETIRED] EC10 Mesmerise NoClock & NoAM/PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

phidelt82

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 30, 2008
This is the NoClock & No AM/PM mods for EC10 Mesmerize. It will remove the whole clock, or just the AM/PM from your status bar. As before, you only need to flash one of these. If you want to get rid of the AM/PM from your clock, just flash that mod. If you want to get rid of the whole clock, flash the NoClock.

**** This mod is only for TRUE EC10 deodexed ROMs****
****Boot loops may occur if you flash these to something else****

These mods contain part of the framework of the ROM, so after flashing, it will take an extra long time to reboot. This is normal.

Put the zip file on your sdcard. Boot into recovery. Flash the zip. Reboot.

EC10 NoClock
EC10 NoAM/PM

**As a note, ESKBL uses the same framework file so whichever is flashed last will be what you get. I am going to work on a combo of the two for those that want both.**

Last edited:
Reactions: BakedTator
Feb 1, 2011
I do like how it worked. I don't like the new WiFi/Signal icons. Any way to just get the clock/AMPM removed?

Edit: also the WiFi Full is bigger than the notification bar, great work tho!

Feb 1, 2011
I didn't change the WiFi icons.

Not sure what happened then. I flashed your no clock. It took the clock away, but it also caused a shiat load of issues. USB wouldn't connect unless set to mass storage. It wouldn't let me connect via Ask. Droid Icon went missing while in the USB mount screen. WiFi turned into a odd icon. I'd post a SS but I've already flashed MIUI.

1bar wifi: Vertical bar.
2bar wifi: Horizontal bar.
Full wifi: Big blue box just slightly bigger than the notification bar.

Reception turns into a grey box when full or a Black Underline when not.

Not sure why it did that.

bdemartino

Jan 18, 2011
Midwest
Not sure what happened then. I flashed your no clock. It took the clock away, but it also caused a shiat load of issues. USB wouldn't connect unless set to mass storage. It wouldn't let me connect via Ask. Droid Icon went missing while in the USB mount screen. WiFi turned into a odd icon. I'd post a SS but I've already flashed MIUI.

1bar wifi: Vertical bar.
2bar wifi: Horizontal bar.
Full wifi: Big blue box just slightly bigger than the notification bar.

Reception turns into a grey box when full or a Black Underline when not.

Not sure why it did that.

Your sig says you were on frankenclean, is that what you were running when you tried this? It's only for EC10 so that would be why you had issues....

evilntention

Mar 11, 2011
Any chance on getting this to work with my setup? or would it work on it? Many thanks in advance

Swyped from my mesmerise, ec01 radio, blackhole 4.4, nitrodark v.4, enderest special kernel

phidelt82

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 30, 2008
Any chance on getting this to work with my setup? or would it work on it? Many thanks in advance

Swyped from my mesmerise, ec01 radio, blackhole 4.4, nitrodark v.4, enderest special kernel

It would have to come from the builder/porter of the ROM. This one will boot loop your phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the NoClock & No AM/PM mods for EC10 Mesmerize. It will remove the whole clock, or just the AM/PM from your status bar. As before, you only need to flash one of these. If you want to get rid of the AM/PM from your clock, just flash that mod. If you want to get rid of the whole clock, flash the NoClock.

**** This mod is only for TRUE EC10 deodexed ROMs****
    ****Boot loops may occur if you flash these to something else****

These mods contain part of the framework of the ROM, so after flashing, it will take an extra long time to reboot. This is normal.

Put the zip file on your sdcard. Boot into recovery. Flash the zip. Reboot.

EC10 NoClock
    EC10 NoAM/PM

**As a note, ESKBL uses the same framework file so whichever is flashed last will be what you get. I am going to work on a combo of the two for those that want both.**