[DEV][FIX][ROM][4.0.4]SuperShendu9 Project version 1.005 by Nick[2013-10-19]

Search This thread

walmis

Dec 6, 2007
Nice. I'm liking this rom. Any way to get rid of chinese writing on the lockscreen though?

Gigiux971

Oct 27, 2012
USB storage

I have a problem with this rom...when connect the phone with pc, in the status bar i see two notifications: Android debugging enable and USB storage in use (before turning off USB storage, make sure you have...the rest of the message i can not read because as i click it comes out a message that says "system UI as unfortunately stopped"). I can't transfer files from my PC to the phone and i have to use AirDroid to do it or remove the sdcard and connect it with a USB.

resudo

Nov 16, 2012
Thessaloniki
I have a problem with this rom...when connect the phone with pc, in the status bar i see two notifications: Android debugging enable and USB storage in use (before turning off USB storage, make sure you have...the rest of the message i can not read because as i click it comes out a message that says "system UI as unfortunately stopped"). I can't transfer files from my PC to the phone and i have to use AirDroid to do it or remove the sdcard and connect it with a USB.

Make sure you use MTP connection. Mass Storage isn't working on this ROM. Also try making a clean install.

Reactions: Gigiux971

Gigiux971

Oct 27, 2012
Make sure you use MTP connection. Mass Storage isn't working on this ROM. Also try making a clean install.

I knew it...i have already reinstalled once doing wipe cache and wipe Dalvik but it was not enough to get rid of this error message. I was hoping for an easier solution without having to reinstall everything.

walmis

Dec 6, 2007
Just installed 1002, did all the wipes (data, system, cache), but google keyboard seems to be crashing constantly. I'm wondering is it something on my end or not.

baggino

Jan 28, 2011
wow what speed ............ would be appreciated a patch with the same speed .....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    attachment.php

7dz.png

SuperShendu9 Project for the Ideos X5 Pro(U8800Pro)
    I AM TAKING NO OWNERSHIP FOR ANY OF THE CURRENT CONTENT OF THIS THREAD, NOR AM I CLAIMING IT TO BE OF MY CREATION

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

This is basically qisu2011 ROM but heavily modified by me to give you the look and feel of android 4.2.2 while keeping its awesome stability and incredible speed.

Features
    Code:
    Version 1.000 2013-09-07
    1)Super stable
    2)Super fast
    3)Best multitasking
    4)4.2.2 status bar
    5)4.2.2 interface
    6)4.2.2 sounds, notifications, ui sounds etc.
    7)CM10-like bootanimation
    8)All CM9 features obviously
    9)4.3 fonts
    10)HALO! and FloatingNotifications
    11)Many more!...

Changelog
    Code:
    [B][U][SIZE="3"]SuperShenDu9-nick_20130908[/SIZE][/U][/B]
    1)Added 4.2.2 Google Keyboard
    2)Fixed search button to react normally
    3)[B]Fully multilingual[/B]
    4)Fixed some problem with settings

[B][U][SIZE="3"]SuperShenDu9-nick_20130910[/SIZE][/U][/B]
    5)Fixed keyboard
    6) --------------------
    7) --------------------
    8) --------------------
    9)Update XHalo to 1.18(20130909)
    10)[B][U]Greatly[/U][/B] improved photo, video and audio quality
    11)Second mic working

[SIZE="3"][B][U]SuperShendu9-nick_20131018[/U][/B][/SIZE]
    12)Reverted to version 1.000 and re-done everything 
    13)Optimized camera quality(photo/video)
    14)Updated AdAway to latest version
    15)Updated FloatingNotifications to latest version
    16)Updated XHalo to version 1.22
    17)Updated Xposed Installer to latest version
    18)Fixed crashes

Where are Nightly builds ? : Our phone is not officially supported by CyanogenMod so no nightlies for now(?).

Screenshots:
    jo2q.png
    2qz6.png

7eql.png
    mnzw.png

fgan.png
    5l4j.png

ndz3.png
    3w9a.png

There are no Google Apps bundled with CM ROMs, because Google asked Cyanogen to remove copyrighted apps from his roms,
    so after flashing rom don't forget to flash Google Addon package.

Instructions:
    - First time flashing SuperShendu9 to your U8800Pro (Or coming from another ROM)
    Root the device and install ClockworkMod Recovery.
    Perform a backup of your current ROM.
    Perform a factory reset.
    Wipe cache and dalvik cache.
    Format the system and data partitions of your device.
    Flash SuperShendu.
    Install the Google Apps addon package.

Download Links:
    20131018-1.005

Older builds

GAPPS

Latest ICS Gapps

Important Information

I will not support users and answer questions from users which:
    - are running a custom kernel
    - have flashed mods
    - modified system files
    - didn't follow my instructions word by word
    - are unfriendly

Even if you tell me that your problem is not related to your custom kernel /mod / magic => I DON'T CARE!
    Your mod => your problem!

Credits
    qisu2011(Without him this wouldn't exist now so go thank him!)
    Moihack(Very important person, made this ROM alive)
    Ivan Autumn(Without his incredible work we would be stuck to official ICS forever)
    pikachukaki(Months of supporting our device with the best ROMs)
    cuvetto(His work with TeamTaurus)
    Rittik(His work with TeamTaurus and being such a nice and helpful guy to me)
    herna(Gave helpful instructions)
    Da_Nya(All his work with Ivan for this device)
    zepelinrox(All V6 scripts/not included in 1st version)
    TopDroid(Faster animations)
    delta_roh(Turbo Boost script)
    Harbir(Turbo Boost script)
    mrRobinson(Unofficially compiles latest AdAway)
    zst123(XHalo floating window)
    rovo89(Xposed Installer. Nothing more to say)
    I like so much this work, i hope can be a awesome rom..... i think i can help you if you want and if you need....
    Please, can you write on first post the bugs and if you have some ideas on your mind for improve this rom???
    And I will support you always :) And Awesome work again. Was running Qisu's Shendu2 till now, today will change to this rom. Thanks for the work.q

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk 4
    And I will support you always :) And Awesome work again. Was running Qisu's Shendu2 till now, today will change to this rom. Thanks for the work.q

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks @Rittik :D Your support really means something to me :)
    I will look into your problem :)

ok, if you have any news let me know, thank you very much;)