Request from maclaw

Search This thread

qvgahub

Mar 26, 2012
new delhi
Maclaw why don't you release the links for cm9 beta9 for galaxy mini.
They were present on galaxy ics but now as site is down at least update it in development section.
I have it with me.
Currently using it and its perfect.
Much better than aokp.
Battery life is tremendous!
All sensors great.camera working.YouTube lq works.perfect for daily use.so please kindly update link for others in development section. Keep up the gr8 work..:thumbup::thumbup::D:beer:it will help many others:rolleyes::)

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

roofrider

Jul 24, 2011
Bangalore, IN
He can't post links here as it violates the rule.
He can post it in his maclaw.pl if he wants to.
With CM10 here who wants a CM9.

yackovsky

Jan 31, 2012
He can't post links here as it violates the rule.
He can post it in his maclaw.pl if he wants to.
With CM10 here who wants a CM9.

How come it would be against the rules? And who needs cm9/10 when we have cm7? :D don't forget to jump me up for not liking either of them lol :D newer is not always better :D don't take it personal straight away, wait few minutes and feel free to do whatever you want :D

dheeraj (dhlalit11)

Sep 30, 2011
fatehabad (hry)
if this is the rule then its totally wrong why a person needs to upload the source if he wants to make his own rom

this rule is just wrong

I am totally opposed of it

if someone asks for the source then it should be compulsory otherwise the dev must be free of this

coolsandie

Oct 22, 2011
Kochi, Kerala
coolsandie.github.io
Yeah, many asked kernel source, and it wasn't there in their github. According to GPL and open-source community the sources should be made open if somebody needs it. We nor Google don't have the right to uphold kernel sources.

Sent via Mobile

qvgahub

Mar 26, 2012
new delhi
Yeah, many asked kernel source, and it wasn't there in their github. According to GPL and open-source community the sources should be made open if somebody needs it. We nor Google don't have the right to uphold kernel sources.

Sent via Mobile

It's time to change the rules :::thumbup::rolleyes: but I think it's present now on github..
Btw a gr8 rom... :D:p

qvgahub

Mar 26, 2012
new delhi
How come it would be against the rules? And who needs cm9/10 when we have cm7? :D don't forget to jump me up for not liking either of them lol :D newer is not always better :D don't take it personal straight away, wait few minutes and feel free to do whatever you want :D

It means u don't wana proceed further :p once u will use it gonna love it for sure :cool:;)