S5 Screen problem

Search This thread

janine13

Jul 22, 2008
Fort Collins
Hi everyone, been using my S5 for about 2 months ago and have been having a swell time with it. Last night i was surfing the net and suddenly the screen went blank! phone didn't go off or anything like that. I have restarted it a million times and still having the blank screen. Everything works, i still recieve calls but can't use it for anything else:crying:. Anyone experienced this or any suggestions as to what to do will be appreciated. Also just to note i bought it in Australia and currently not there so cannot return it.

zulrock

Jul 14, 2013
Hi everyone, been using my S5 for about 2 months ago and have been having a swell time with it. Last night i was surfing the net and suddenly the screen went blank! phone didn't go off or anything like that. I have restarted it a million times and still having the blank screen. Everything works, i still recieve calls but can't use it for anything else:crying:. Anyone experienced this or any suggestions as to what to do will be appreciated. Also just to note i bought it in Australia and currently not there so cannot return it.

look like amoled screen problem to me... ehen restart, did GALAXY S5 appear?