Search This thread

_Epic

Apr 9, 2011
Lakeland, FL
OnePlus 9 Pro
Ok for everyone else, i could not lgnpst using win 7 64 bit. Had to use an old vista laptop. Second, i installed like any other rom, from my downloads folder. The thing is the file i moved from my computer didn't work. I downloaded from my phone and that file worked. So now I'm on 4.1.2. Yeah me!

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda premium

Worked fine on my win 7 64 bit.

Reactions: foxsdaddy67

vetta 360

Jan 6, 2013
Chicago
Just want to say THANK YOU all for the guides and help you have given.
I bricked mine and just kept reading till i got the answers i needed.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using XDA Premium HD app

rhlowe

Dec 18, 2012
Austin
Worked very well

Thanks to all involved in making this happen.

I just gotta figure out why Chrome crashes on launch now. Chrome Beta works fine though.

Last edited:

mistermidas

Apr 6, 2011
Is there no link to a PURE stock v9 ROM anywhere? Apparently the "stock" ROM in the development section has too much missing to update to JB. Ive tried on 2 different computers to use LGNPST and I can't get that damn program to recognize my phone no matter what I do. So, if anyone has a PURE STOCK V9 ROM link...it would be IMMENSELY appreciated! :eek:

rumgool

Feb 16, 2012
GAINESVILLE
Flash to v7 and then OTA to v9 for upgrade to jellybean

Is there no link to a PURE stock v9 ROM anywhere? Apparently the "stock" ROM in the development section has too much missing to update to JB. Ive tried on 2 different computers to use LGNPST and I can't get that damn program to recognize my phone no matter what I do. So, if anyone has a PURE STOCK V9 ROM link...it would be IMMENSELY appreciated! :eek:

Follow the guide located here:

http://pastebin.com/g8hXBaaA

BUT... you must put your phone in download mode prior to selecting the .dll file (In other words.... do step 8 before step 6 and wait a few minutes for the COM drivers to load).

ALSO... you must select the .dll file a second time at the bottom of the screen where you select the bin file.

mistermidas

Apr 6, 2011
Follow the guide located here:

http://pastebin.com/g8hXBaaA

BUT... you must put your phone in download mode prior to selecting the .dll file (In other words.... do step 8 before step 6 and wait a few minutes for the COM drivers to load).

ALSO... you must select the .dll file a second time at the bottom of the screen where you select the bin file.

Thanks for the help...But that doesn't help lol. Trust me I've done all the steps word for word, and have even requested help from the guys on the IRC channel with no success. LGNPST just won't work for me...I need a flashable ROM.

mistermidas

Apr 6, 2011
Finally got LGNPST to work. And only thing I changed was...nothing :sly: I hate that program, I swear I followed the exact same steps since this ota was released, but TODAY...it worked. Such a pain lol

jeromedeed

Oct 13, 2010
Finally got LGNPST to work. And only thing I changed was...nothing :sly: I hate that program, I swear I followed the exact same steps since this ota was released, but TODAY...it worked. Such a pain lol

i know this is a dumb question but where is the cache folder im suppose to put the file in?

stealth919

Nov 8, 2010
Answer: The bible, book of Job.
Chapter 3, verse 5

Let the darkness and utter gloom claim that day for its own.
Let a black cloud overshadow it,
and let the darkness terrify it.

Baby, my brain is like a 8 core processor with German engineering.

That's kinda creeeeeeeeepy how that just worked out...becareful what you ask for is what I was always told :eek:

ksweeley

Oct 12, 2010
Baltimore, Maryland
I needed to bring my Optimus G into a Sprint repair center because it refuses to boot into Android and the repair center had no idea why it wouldn't boot so the repair person told me that they would be ordering a new Optimus G for me and it would be ready for pickup on possibly Wednesday.

I'll post here if the replacement phone I'm getting has Jelly Bean already installed or not.

Top Liked Posts