Feb 27, 2011
Hyderabad
Yesterday Rooney's goal made England win match

Q' Finals:

1) CZECH REPUBLIC vs PORTUGAL on 22/06 Time: 12:15am

2) GERMANY vs GREECE on 23/06 Time: 12:15am

3) SPAIN vs FRANCE on 24/06 Time: 12:15am

4) ENGLAND vs ITALY on 25/06 Time: 12:15am

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

lol...Why?

When I said he is smart? :p

As soon as a user post that they want new phone or s2 you will be the first to post with all your s2 details.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

sahibunlimited

Jul 13, 2011
Nagpur
Why do you hate Sony so much? It has some decent models like my old x10.

Had very bad experience with x10
Low end hardware, screen broke 5th day, have to wait years for sw updates, s**t laggy sw, video camera never worked on cm7

what will you do with that....i think waste of money...

Its awesome to have a tegra 3 tablet in 10k with 7inch screen and latest android version jelly bean
You can play games and watch movies on it and be a flash junkie

TheQuarterMile

Apr 29, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
dude replace the screen asap .. screen burns are like cancer ..it starts with lil burn and over the period of time it becomes worse .. so if you under warrently make sure you leverage it for good :D

Are you sure? It's just a small strip across the notification bar... not even noticable unless on a grey background. And one very microscopic dead pixel which is not visible to common eyes lol should I get it changed now or later? Got around 6months left still on warranty

Mr.Raviteja

Jun 4, 2011
Hyderabad
Dude, I can get a brand new for 27900 from flipkart, and they confirmed it was i9100 not the g version.
Thanks for your generous offer :D

LOL.I know.......my friends fight with each other to play with my mobile..Today I said give me 26-27k I will give this mobile to you....He said get lost If I want I will buy new one for just 26k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Absolutely. We cannot constantly monitor or deal with the childishness that goes on in this thread. We gave you several opportunities. Thread closed.
    kachrukamble ; iekansh ; Harsha Raj ; manoj971 ; manojcitc ; bala_gamer ; sam razzy ; safepacket ;adaneam, bala_gamer, Mr.Raviteja, rajarshi10, surya_mca ; ano.cresent, darshanbangre, nelsonoski1972, rocky23, ronhoover88 ; tarunagg ; aashgaur ; spoiltz ; h3llboy911

Check PM

(didn't send to some people who use stock rom like ithehappy and sam)
    Hey guys...

Had pre-ordered at letsbuy.com earlier and paid in full a couple of days back. Just got an e-mail from them informing that my order has been shipped via Aramex, along with the tracking number... and so the countdown begins :D !!

I'm sure there are several members in the same boat as me, and other's who are waiting for the GS2 to show up in stores to pick it up. The thought behind this thread is to have a central repository for all the views & reviews about the phone and share any other info as well.

Looking forward to hearing from all owners about their experience and posting my own in a couple of days as well!

Cheers!