HQ Smart Flip Stand Nexus 10

Search This thread

lKBZl

Mar 23, 2012
Barcelona
Does anyone have this case? http://www.ebay.com/itm/15097694068...l?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=150976940684&_rdc=1

It looks pretty nice, would be interested on knowing how is it going. I have sent them an e-mail asking for a video if it's possible.

$(KGrHqV,!k8FC3ZZTTG0BQ7Dc,2mf!~~60_12.JPG

lKBZl

Mar 23, 2012
Barcelona
Omg it's no longer available, you guys bought em all :crying: make some pics and a little review if it's possible and post it here! Thanks.

freshlysqueezed

Aug 4, 2010
Essential Phone
OnePlus 9
Last edited:

Ken401

Dec 26, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Yeah, I had noticed that too. I was okay with it as I figured it offered more protection while out of the house and I could charge it by folding the cover back. But understand why some would not accept this.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app

redthunda69

Aug 16, 2010
Atlanta
Yeah, I had noticed that too. I was okay with it as I figured it offered more protection while out of the house and I could charge it by folding the cover back. But understand why some would not accept this.

I considered that too, and I'm still thinking about ordering it. I'll let you all get yours first though ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Reactions: lKBZl

lKBZl

Mar 23, 2012
Barcelona

That's one way to make it... i'll see what the seller tells me, I asked him if he could make a video of the case.

irishtexmex

Sep 27, 2010
Austin, TX
I had a case that blocked the charging port (before they redesigned it) on my Samsung GT10.1 and I didn't find it that much of a hassle to open the case before I plugged it in to charge.

Granted, it does suck compared to not having to do that. I'm just saying it wasn't too bad in practice.

tysj

Feb 8, 2010
To add to redthund's comparison:
I agree that the Moko is a better case and at half the price of the Poetic. No tacky, chrome Poetic logo on the front, better quality, much MUCH more access to volume and power button due to the fact that the lip in front of them on the Poetic is eliminated, and a tad bit more light due to the thinner cover. Never been a fan of leather/faux leather textures so I was pleased to find that the texture on the Moko was a bit more humble and smooth.

My only minor gripe is that the 2 magnets are only towards the center of the case rather than spread out along the edge like the Poetic. It still holds the cover on just fine, there's just a bit more play of the lid than the Poetic.

Picture - can also see how the power and volume buttons aren't hidden by the mountain of plastic like on the Poetic at the top left.

Top Liked Posts