Call Quality

Search This thread

RCJ89

Oct 5, 2012
london, UK
Hi guys had a chance to test out the call quality on the HTC ONE today and can report it is loud and clear, I was in the three store and even with loud music in the background I could hear everything, wasn't ny issues as I walked around the store either. So far so good.

JOSE89178

Jul 12, 2012
Nevada
Hi guys had a chance to test out the call quality on the HTC ONE today and can report it is loud and clear, I was in the three store and even with loud music in the background I could hear everything, wasn't ny issues as I walked around the store either. So far so good.

Nice :thumbup: How was the reception?

Sent from my MB886 using xda premium

yvibes

Mar 28, 2011
London
finallyyyyy someone's talking about the call quality! people getting so caught up in specs that they forget it's a phone :/ the call quality on my desire HD is shocking so I really want a good sounding phone. Thanks for this

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

Reactions: benno4403

NiCk.JaY

Nov 23, 2012
finallyyyyy someone's talking about the call quality! people getting so caught up in specs that they forget it's a phone :/ the call quality on my desire HD is shocking so I really want a good sounding phone. Thanks for this

Nice to see people from DHD community :)

RCJ89

Oct 5, 2012
london, UK
That's very good to hear.

Wonder about WiFi and GPS signals though, are these okay as well?

I'm currently in the three store now playing with the phone intact I am writing this from the phone. Can't test wifi as there is no WiFi connection but I did test GPS phone locks instant. Calls in loud environment is amazing aswell I took it outside and tested call in noisy oxford street as I am with the HTC rep absolutely sublime GPS lock and call quality. Also internet speed is amazingly fast and that's just 3g connection

NiCk.JaY

Nov 23, 2012
I'm currently in the three store now playing with the phone intact I am writing this from the phone. Can't test wifi as there is no WiFi connection but I did test GPS phone locks instant. Calls in loud environment is amazing aswell I took it outside and tested call in noisy oxford street as I am with the HTC rep absolutely sublime GPS lock and call quality. Also internet speed is amazingly fast and that's just 3g connection
Great man, do check the camera quality please

kalo88

Nov 21, 2012

Don't tell me this :( Makes me want the phone that bit more :(!!!!

Haplok

Mar 16, 2009
Gdańsk
Sounds amazing, thank you!

RCJ89

Oct 5, 2012
london, UK
Great man, do check the camera quality please
FFS I hate blackberry's, I mean first of all it took me 20odd mins to get the stupid peice of crap to pair with the HTC One then took years sending a 1080p video over, and about 5 pics all taken outside the shop becuase the rep allowed me to take pics and videos outside. Now I come home to upload them to my laptop and now they are gone and I know for certain I did not delete anything. I am really peed off!!

NiCk.JaY

Nov 23, 2012
FFS I hate blackberry's, I mean first of all it took me 20odd mins to get the stupid peice of crap to pair with the HTC One then took years sending a 1080p video over, and about 5 pics all taken outside the shop becuase the rep allowed me to take pics and videos outside. Now I come home to upload them to my laptop and now they are gone and I know for certain I did not delete anything. I am really peed off!!

Lol, never buy blackberry. I give this advice to my friends also. Anyways if you can't find the photos, probably you can tell your opinion, how were they looking compared to other leading smartphones

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium

crea78

Jan 17, 2011
Charlotte, NC
How loud is the "ring" when getting a call in a loud environment? With my current phone sometimes I miss the call because it is so silent.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

RCJ89

Oct 5, 2012
london, UK
Lol, never buy blackberry. I give this advice to my friends also. Anyways if you can't find the photos, probably you can tell your opinion, how were they looking compared to other leading smartphones

It is my girlfriends spare phone, because I sold my crappy note 2 while I could still get a decent price for it, as I had major trouble selling my s3 for a good price. Then I intended on getting the xperia z but when I saw and played with the one i decided its the 'ONE'.
I have so far compared camera/video quality to the xperia z and the one has sharper images, better colour accuracy, same for videos aswell it has sharper image, smoothness is the same and the htc pics up audio better.

I purposefully only went back today to get some images/videos so I could show you guys as yesterday the battery of this POS was dead, so i couldn't send anything. So now I went back and after the painstaking time sending images and one 1080p video of outside cloudy day in oxford street. Now they are all gone.

I rang my friend who also has a bb9900 to ask if there is anyway to get them back he told me a way to try and didn't work the images are gone and I am freaking fuming because I can't put up with another 21days with this BS phone. He also told me his blackberry or blackmagic rather has randomly deleted his files for videos pics and music and he knows others who have had this issue aswell. He is also getting a HTC One on the 15th after comparing it to the xperia z the only other phone he was interested in.

I knew BB was s**t but this is taking the biscuit. I was so excited to show you guys the images and video.

Reactions: NiCk.JaY

RCJ89

Oct 5, 2012
london, UK
How loud is the "ring" when getting a call in a loud environment? With my current phone sometimes I miss the call because it is so silent.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

The phone is seriously loud when it comes to ringing I took it outside in the street and was playing music from it and it was loud

Reactions: crea78

NiCk.JaY

Nov 23, 2012
It is my girlfriends spare phone, because I sold my crappy note 2 while I could still get a decent price for it, as I had major trouble selling my s3 for a good price. Then I intended on getting the xperia z but when I saw and played with the one i decided its the 'ONE'.
I have so far compared camera/video quality to the xperia z and the one has sharper images, better colour accuracy, same for videos aswell it has sharper image, smoothness is the same and the htc pics up audio better.

I purposefully only went back today to get some images/videos so I could show you guys as yesterday the battery of this POS was dead, so i couldn't send anything. So now I went back and after the painstaking time sending images and one 1080p video of outside cloudy day in oxford street. Now they are all gone.

I rang my friend who also has a bb9900 to ask if there is anyway to get them back he told me a way to try and didn't work the images are gone and I am freaking fuming because I can't put up with another 21days with this BS phone. He also told me his blackberry or blackmagic rather has randomly deleted his files for videos pics and music and he knows others who have had this issue aswell. He is also getting a HTC One on the 15th after comparing it to the xperia z the only other phone he was interested in.

I knew BB was s**t but this is taking the biscuit. I was so excited to show you guys the images and video.

Arghh! f*** bb!

RCJ89

Oct 5, 2012
london, UK
What can you say about the temperature

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda premium
I was playing around with the phone for about a solid hour, with constant screen on taking pics, playing music, trying out the TV remote function which I must say is fantastic and this is why I love HTC. testing out internet browsing generally everything really and the phone only got a bit warm not. Also battery life was holding up fantastic aswell it barely moved considering the stuff i was doing on it.

I am just so impressed with this phone I cannot wait until the 15th, this phone is the best thing I have ever used and don't care who disagrees.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That's very good to hear.

Wonder about WiFi and GPS signals though, are these okay as well?

Nice to see people from DHD community :)

yeah it's refreshing to see familiar names here... desire HD has been a great phone but it's defo time to move on