sense 5.5 cam req

Search This thread

lowkeyst4tus

May 13, 2010
Can someone rip the cam apk with zoe from HTC one sense 5.5 and share? I tested a version that wouldn't work because it was for android 4.4..

Reactions: stovo06

numel007

Apr 22, 2011
Ripping the apk would be ripping a 4.4 app, which I very seriously doubt would work on our 4.3 device.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Reactions: lowkeyst4tus

lowkeyst4tus

May 13, 2010
make sense..

That explains alot.. 4.2 cam crashes and 4.4 parsing error.. I know 4.4 apk can be modded to work but a bigger problem is finding someone willing to mod it. I built an unreleasable sense 5 Rom for evo 3d basically doing the samething but it took forever modding the apks without them crashing..

MFOsaka

Feb 3, 2012
Buffalo, NY
I believe Sin has mentioned multiple times that the Zoe apk will eventually ruin the camera on the phone

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

The Zoe from 4.2.2 would ruin it. Now if it gets that going with 4.3 libs (which is what he's still attempting to do), it may be different story. It's best to wait.

Sinistertensai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 10, 2010
Boston
Google Pixel 6
Can someone rip the cam apk with zoe from HTC one sense 5.5 and share? I tested a version that wouldn't work because it was for android 4.4..

You claim you're good at editing apks, do the work then. I could have zoe working fairly easy but with the way stuffs been recently I'm not up to giving people what they want.

Tldr: I'm not gonna get zoe working on it cause I'm sick of all the ungrateful users who don't follow instructions.

Last edited:

lowkeyst4tus

May 13, 2010
You claim you're good at editing apks, do the work then. I could have zoe working fairly easy but with the way stuffs been recently I'm not up to giving people what they want.

Tldr: I'm not gonna get zoe working on it cause I'm sick of all the ungrateful users who don't follow instructions.

Thanks sin.. I now have zoe on 4.3 sense.. message me so we can discussthe terms of me sharing.. to many dev think they smarter than me so I'm enjoying watching them struggle.. to me seconds to mod over my phone..

Reactions: stovo06

SilverZero

May 18, 2010
to[ok] me seconds to mod over my phone..

. . . he said, 16 days later.

Quit stirring the pot, man. Either do good work and contribute to the community or don't, or do work for yourself and keep it to yourself for that matter, but don't taunt the recognized devs and puff yourself up. If you have skills to offer, let them do the talking and see if you can earn a contributor/developer badge. I can almost guarantee you that not a single user is impressed with the way you've been carrying yourself since you showed up.

Last edited:

Thanks for the apk. Gonna try it out tomorrow.
Lowkey also said to make sure I thanked sin and chub as well. You guys are awesome :thumbup:

Edit: keep getting there's a problem parsing the package.

Sent from my "All New EVO"

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Quit stirring the pot, man. Either do good work and contribute to the community or don't, or do work for yourself and keep it to yourself for that matter, but don't taunt the recognized devs and puff yourself up. If you have skills to offer, let them do the talking and see if you can earn a contributor/developer badge. I can almost guarantee you that not a single user is impressed with the way you've been carrying yourself since you showed up.

Haven't seen too many post but they do have a point.
These devs can be cocky and arrogant at times. But they also do a lot of work for the community free of charge. And I'm sure the stories of stupid questions the recieve almost hourly may have somethin to do with their attitude.
Anyway good job. I understand where your coming from just try to understand where they're are coming from as well.
I gotta admit, it's kinda fun and refreshing watching someone (besides myself I'm getting too old lol) rifle things up a little :).

Sent from my "All New EVO"

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

to[ok] me seconds to mod over my phone..

Thanks sin.. I now have zoe on 4.3 sense.. message me so we can discussthe terms of me sharing.. to many dev think they smarter than me so I'm enjoying watching them struggle.. to me seconds to mod over my phone..

Pics or it didn't happen.

Ripping the apk would be ripping a 4.4 app, which I very seriously doubt would work on our 4.3 device.