Phone crashes

Search This thread

xdn

May 6, 2012
I've had an HTC One M8 for 4 days. The phone is amazing, however something is making it reboot randomly. Today I've been testing it quite intensively, installing most of my favourite apps, taking pictures, doing some browsing etc, and the phone has crashed three times. I don't think it has anything to do with the app I happen to be using at the time of the reboot, as it's been a different one each time, and there's been reboots at night as well when the phone was idling. Temperatures have been normal all the time (< 35ºC).

Anyone having similar problems? Any ideas on how to find out what's causing the problems?

jim380

Feb 18, 2012
New York City
I've had an HTC One M8 for 4 days. The phone is amazing, however something is making it reboot randomly. Today I've been testing it quite intensively, installing most of my favourite apps, taking pictures, doing some browsing etc, and the phone has crashed three times. I don't think it has anything to do with the app I happen to be using at the time of the reboot, as it's been a different one each time, and there's been reboots at night as well when the phone was idling. Temperatures have been normal all the time (< 35ºC).

Anyone having similar problems? Any ideas on how to find out what's causing the problems?

which variant do you got? running stock?

clax6

Jun 13, 2011
My nephew had the same problem.You need to get it exchanged

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

xdn

May 6, 2012
I'm returning the phone, I also tried a factory reset with no extra apps installed and the problem continued.