Fixed Asus Fonepad ME371MG Memory card itself unmount.

Search This thread

alldownloads

Apr 20, 2011
Bratislava
Hello

Sorry for my English. :)

The Fonepad I purchased in August 2013 through Amazon.it.
From the beginning there were problems with him when I insert a memory card from my old Nokia E90.
I'm not using half of the year the memory card when I have not bought a new 32GB Class 10 Intenso.
Memory card Itself unmount and could not work after a while or write, read from memory card and total fonepad freeze.
When froze was enough to pull out memory card and it was after problem
Last week I bought a new 32GB UHS1 Class 10 memory card from SanDisk for smartphones and tablets.
I thought that I have a bad card Intenso 32GB class 10 .
When copying an old memory card it started corrupting again.
I already knew that this is not a memory card but Fonepad
I started disassembling and I tried measure a power supply voltage error and I was looking for mistake.
On the card I measured a 2.8 V and not less . Even under load
When was out back cover from a fonepad, card worked without error
I am insulate all grounding joints for a metal back cover and memory card working without a single mistake .
I enclose the top cover with 3G antenna and after 20 seconds then the error repeated .
I repeated this about 10 times .
I am thoroughly looked around and I noticed that just at the point where the memory card is one turn of the antenna
The first thing I did , I grabbed a piece of aluminum foil and I have put it through the card.
And hooray . Memory card is working fine and any other problem I have not found
So I will process a small photo instructions how to fix your Fonepad.

Other images in package.

This is all my development. When it here in the forum already so please moderators delete or shifting to the right place.

Attachments

• CIMG7279.jpg
    CIMG7279.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 264