[Q] How to remove clockworkmod from Xperia Z 4.3

Search This thread

Xplicity19

Jun 6, 2014
Hey guys im new here and i received the 4.4.2 update but i cant install it as cwm blocks the install so im thinking of removing cwm for good as i dont need root access no more so please can someone teach me how to remove cwm and i know you can flash the ftf file for 4.4.2 but i want to remove cwm for good

androidtweaker1

May 15, 2014
Hey guys im new here and i received the 4.4.2 update but i cant install it as cwm blocks the install so im thinking of removing cwm for good as i dont need root access no more so please can someone teach me how to remove cwm and i know you can flash the ftf file for 4.4.2 but i want to remove cwm for good

If you flash stock ftf it will erase cwm :good::highfive:

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!

Flash the FTF but uncheck the wipe data box if you want to remove the root and lock the bootloader and remove CWM but without lose any datas :good: