《♥《[INDEX] ROMs,How To RooT,Recoveries,Kernels,Guides etc [Update:19/07/13]♥》♥

Was this thread helpful to you ?

• Total voters
Search This thread

stubz17

Oct 29, 2013
question about installing twrp recovery

hi, im currently on maclaw cm 10.2 and i have CWM recovery..my question is, i'm trying to install TWRP over CWM, so i followed the guide you posted on this thread and i downloaded the goomanager and tried to install TWRP using it but i keep getting an error, it says "no recoveries found for your device"..anybody know what this is about?

Reactions: ashwindogra9819

aluk4rd

Jul 2, 2013
Regensburg
hi, im currently on maclaw cm 10.2 and i have CWM recovery..my question is, i'm trying to install TWRP over CWM, so i followed the guide you posted on this thread and i downloaded the goomanager and tried to install TWRP using it but i keep getting an error, it says "no recoveries found for your device"..anybody know what this is about?

twrp site ist down for the moment.....when it is on again, go and search for our device. I cant post a link. the search bar is on the top right as i know. And the then is a Odin flashable file. the stranmge method with goo never worked for me, but there is the only offiial file for s3 mini ;)

here is the link to the main page LINK dont know why i cant reach it right now....

Reactions: ashwindogra9819

Top Liked Posts