[Q] M7 unable to boot/recovery with persistent green LED

Search This thread

nProzac

Feb 22, 2014
Hello,

I have HTC One - rooted, S-Off with custom recovery. Yesterday I switched from Android Revolution HD into CyanogenMod11 and left the phone plugged into wall charger. Now I just cannot boot into the system, nor into recovery. Phone plugged or not, the green LED is constantly on and I cannot force reboot via PC. The device cannot be found. Any ideas? I don't want to use warranty in it's current shape, before reverting it to original state, but I'm cclearly unable to. Help much appreciated.

JasSingh93

Jun 8, 2013
Lincoln
Hello,

I have HTC One - rooted, S-Off with custom recovery. Yesterday I switched from Android Revolution HD into CyanogenMod11 and left the phone plugged into wall charger. Now I just cannot boot into the system, nor into recovery. Phone plugged or not, the green LED is constantly on and I cannot force reboot via PC. The device cannot be found. Any ideas? I don't want to use warranty in it's current shape, before reverting it to original state, but I'm cclearly unable to. Help much appreciated.

The computer cannot find the device in fastboot? Have you double checked drivers and the connection to the phone? I'm not sure how you can proceed if fastboot commands don't work...

You need to flash a new recovery somehow