[Q] Install original EU Firmware

Search This thread

TERP

Jun 14, 2006
Hi.

I have a HTC One M8 from Tmobile. How to install orignal EU firmware. The tmobile frimware have not alle languages like normal EU firmware. The bootloader is unlocked and S-OFF is activated.

Best Regards,
Morten Terp

Behold_this

Jul 15, 2011
Las Vegas
Hi.

I have a HTC One M8 from Tmobile. How to install orignal EU firmware. The tmobile frimware have not alle languages like normal EU firmware. The bootloader is unlocked and S-OFF is activated.

Best Regards,
Morten Terp

If you want to add more languages to your system without changing ROMs, you can try and install morelocale2 from the Play Store. However beginning with Android 4.2, the configuration process of that app is hit and miss.

You need to understand, however, that firmware has absolutely nothing to do with system languages. It is truly incredible to me how many people have no clue the difference between firmware and software. People that don't know this fundamental difference should not be hacking their devices.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clevelandroot

RotaryXperiment7

May 31, 2010
Is there a way to reverse the firmware anyway? I'm curious S I think it May help my chances getting s off

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi.

Best Regards,
    Morten Terp

If you want to add more languages to your system without changing ROMs, you can try and install morelocale2 from the Play Store. However beginning with Android 4.2, the configuration process of that app is hit and miss.

You need to understand, however, that firmware has absolutely nothing to do with system languages. It is truly incredible to me how many people have no clue the difference between firmware and software. People that don't know this fundamental difference should not be hacking their devices.