[q] how to reach moto g from pc??

Search This thread

danis2142

Apr 9, 2012
My process to flash stock rom after trying paranoid android back to moto g failed and since then it cannot boot, I can use th bootloader menu and the clockwork recovery only. I may be able to install a rom, but first of all how can I make my pc to detect th phone storage? I can only see the device in the control panel/devices and printers menu. HELP!

matmutant

Mar 17, 2011
~/
andrux-and-me.blogspot.com
Moto G
Moto E
My process to flash stock rom after trying paranoid android back to moto g failed and since then it cannot boot, I can use th bootloader menu and the clockwork recovery only. I may be able to install a rom, but first of all how can I make my pc to detect th phone storage? I can only see the device in the control panel/devices and printers menu. HELP!

use adb sideload and install from recovery :

• boot to recovery > install zip > install from sideload
  • open a terminal in the folder where you have the rom zip and type "adb sideload nam_of_zip.zip :)

danis2142

Apr 9, 2012
It cannot read it

use adb sideload and install from recovery :

• boot to recovery > install zip > install from sideload
  • open a terminal in the folder where you have the rom zip and type "adb sideload nam_of_zip.zip :)

@matmutant the cmw says it cannnot read the command, can u be more specific pls?:rolleyes: furthermore I tested adb devices and "device not found" so I cant even start it.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Even if it doesnt work I cant thank you enough times for helping me.:eek:

there is a dedicated button for thanks ;)

nevertheless, you can try booting on Linux, install ADB and set udev rules, then you shouldn't have any issues with sideloading :) (windows sux for android related things ;) )