[25-09-2009]-Themes for TouchFlo3D by Jamilu007

Search This thread

JAMILU007

Apr 1, 2007
when will the Blue one will be able for download do i have to pay for it???
THank YOU!

You do not have to pay for these themes are free download.
The themes are uploaded as they are finalized.
Thema blue for some time even missing.
You are free to make a donation and enjoy the issues long before they are uploaded here for your free download.
Greetings.

JAMILU007

Apr 1, 2007
Dear friends eagerly much appreciated by the Non Blue theme, but no one donated a penny for this work.
I think with three of the items already available to people able to assess the work and decide whether you like it or not.
It seems not to like anyone because as I said donations have been invalid.
In light of this generosity that I have decided that I just make a donation to enjoy the theme Neon Blue, if that seems a bad person and felt that they have to close this thread to request a donation, can do what you think is appropriate but do not forget that I have provided 75% of my work without getting anything in return.
Sorry but I am very angry.

xbmail

Mar 14, 2009
Well... How can I donate?

And can you make skin for iContact in a same style? - htt_p://www.supware.net/iContact/skins/

Last edited:

JAMILU007

Apr 1, 2007
Well... How can I donate?

And can you make skin for iContact in a same style? - htt_p://www.supware.net/iContact/skins/

Yes, my thought is to complete the theme with skins for S2U2 and iContact, as I have done ActionScreen.

But it all depends on if people supported this work, when nobody made a donation.

clampi

Jul 13, 2008
Ur gonna start charging for themes again?! haha good luck with that!
if any1 wants the blue theme hit me up in a PM i got it for ya :cool:
n no i didnt pay :D
so if u wanna be dishonest so will i!!

JAMILU007

Apr 1, 2007
This topic continues to grow.

I made several skins to complete.
The new skins are under reconstruction.

apazul

Mar 17, 2009
ELCHE (Alicante)
Neon Blue Theme Donwload, not free ???

I made several skins to complete.
The new skins are under reconstruction.

Hi JAMILU007:

The link for NEON Blue Theme goes to PayPal Donation.
Is it Ok ??

Thank for all.
apazul--JOSE MANUEL.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Cucha quillo:
Que el enlace al Tema en NEON Azulete ta roto ??, me manda a mandate pelas por PayPal.
Es que ta tropeao ??

Gracias por todo.
apazul--JOSE MANUEL.

Last edited:

AKAsh12321

Feb 5, 2009
Neon Blue Link Doesn't Work?

The Download Link for the Neon Blue theme does not go to rapidshare like the other ones do. I was hoping if you could fix this.

Thanks.

finalmax

Nov 25, 2008
Hi!
I tried the Neon Green theme... nice work but i have a problem..
I have restored the original rom theme with Diamond TF3D Config but icons in the CommManager are still green...
How can i restore the original CommManager icons? (don't say me to do an hard reset please....)

becomer

Feb 23, 2009
NOOB here, How do I add background pic to TF3D?

I don't want to screw up my device, just want to add photo to background of my HTC Touch Pro (Sprint). Can I do this? Someone give me some love...
If I ever get bold, I will add the neon to mine, but I am not that adventurous yet.
becomer

JAMILU007

Apr 1, 2007
Hi!
I tried the Neon Green theme... nice work but i have a problem..
I have restored the original rom theme with Diamond TF3D Config but icons in the CommManager are still green...
How can i restore the original CommManager icons? (don't say me to do an hard reset please....)

Hello finalmax.
Sorry to take up, I have a little backlog.
Do not worry, you recover your icons ComManager is not necessary to make Hard Reset.
Download this set of icons and copy to your device windows folder using Resco Explorer, after doing a simple reset and everything back to normal.

JAMILU007

Apr 1, 2007
I don't want to screw up my device, just want to add photo to background of my HTC Touch Pro (Sprint). Can I do this? Someone give me some love...
If I ever get bold, I will add the neon to mine, but I am not that adventurous yet.
becomer

Hello becomer.
You can put the photo background without any problems and remove it whenever you want.
These skins will only work on Diamond model, are not equipped to run on Pro model.
You view the bottom with only the keyboard closed.
Sorry.