[rom]MIUI 1.1.28 Stability, Memory optimizations and more :)

Search This thread

boolim

Oct 27, 2009
if you were getting it on other roms and kernels then it was a recovery issue
there is an anomily where if you try and restore a backup from clockwork using amonRA then it will create usb brick.

the 1190 kernel in eeveks sig is bad and has usb problems confirmed by coutts who created it.
this is why i asked the questions before i jumped to the conclusing of real usb brick as its a waste of time if its the wrong fix

Yes i am using the kernel in eeveks sig, which is Couttstech 2.6.35.10 OC1190 Froyo BFS BFQ SLQB, coz it's recommended in his release post.

Will try to flash couttstech-2.6.35.10_OC1113_Froyo_BFS_BFQ_SLQB tonite and see if the prob goes away.

thanks.

xavierjohn22

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 24, 2006
www.xavierjohn22.com
Yes i am using the kernel in eeveks sig, which is Couttstech 2.6.35.10 OC1190 Froyo BFS BFQ SLQB, coz it's recommended in his release post.

Will try to flash couttstech-2.6.35.10_OC1113_Froyo_BFS_BFQ_SLQB tonite and see if the prob goes away.

thanks.

yeah use that, eevek's current kernel is Couttstech 2.6.37 OC1113 Froyo CFS BFQ SLQB @ 1113MHz in his signature

xavierjohn22

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 24, 2006
www.xavierjohn22.com
Do you have the original framework for miui 1.1.7 flashable too.

The super circle does not look good. Icon on the top bar graphics.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

zen15

Jan 18, 2010
Jakarta
I have just recovered from USB brick last night, the phone runs without any problems, but today when I plug/unplug to wall charger the phone reboot itself, I am not sure this issue related to rom or USB brick?
Oh btw I am using 1.1.7 miui + English pack 1e, full wipe installation, the phone is s-off
Can I just reflash the rom again?
Or maybe I missed some steps when restoring my USB function?
any help will appreciate ..thx

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
Random question:

How do you view SIM contacts? Got a number I need to delete but can only see my Gmail ones

Rastaman-FB

Sep 2, 2010
Random question:

How do you view SIM contacts? Got a number I need to delete but can only see my Gmail ones

dont think you can, you can import/export (i think its the same ion aosp standard builds)

EDIT:
go to contacts > menu > Import export> Import from SIM > press and hold on the contact you want to delete and click delete

Last edited:

le_lutin

Dec 24, 2009
are you using a custom theme? I had this problem a few months ago, I rectified the problem by manually deleting certain charging.png files, then reapplied the theme.. don't know if this helps.

For the huge battery drain, you could try a different kernel.. I find defrost kernels work great on my phone. :)

Can you tell me where these files are located?

I am still getting reboots when unlocking the lockscreen.

(eMIUI 1.1.07)

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
dont think you can, you can import/export (i think its the same ion aosp standard builds)

EDIT:
go to contacts > menu > Import export> Import from SIM > press and hold on the contact you want to delete and click delete

But won't that just delete it from the phone memory? OR do you mean delete it before importing it?

Got it sorted, used an old HTC WinMo phone we have in the office, but would be good to know

Ruka82

Sep 1, 2009
I have just recovered from USB brick last night, the phone runs without any problems, but today when I plug/unplug to wall charger the phone reboot itself, I am not sure this issue related to rom or USB brick?
Oh btw I am using 1.1.7 miui + English pack 1e, full wipe installation, the phone is s-off
Can I just reflash the rom again?
Or maybe I missed some steps when restoring my USB function?
any help will appreciate ..thx

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

The reboot during charge was a bug present in old release of MIUI,i suggest a backup of your settings and try a different rom.

Rastaman-FB

Sep 2, 2010
But won't that just delete it from the phone memory? OR do you mean delete it before importing it?

Got it sorted, used an old HTC WinMo phone we have in the office, but would be good to know

it deletes it before importing it (i believe) as the option is there to delete before you click the button to import (unless its just deleting it from the list!!!)

EDIT: deffo deletes from sim

Last edited:

b0ng0

Nov 23, 2010
Is there any way to link your facebook contacts to those already in your contact list? On the stock HTC ROM there was a "link" button for each contact.

madd0g

May 8, 2010
Is the folder scrolling always so sluggish on MIUI ? Im using a folder in the dock to emulate an appdrawer :]

Top Liked Posts