PLEASE HELP! Bricked Defy
HEEEEELP!!! I'm in great need of assistance! I'm new to modified roms and I'm at a lose with my Motorola defy (MB525). it seems to be bricked and won't detect in my computer
Here is what i did:
1. I had rooted it with superone click
2. unlocked bootloader
3. I had installed clockwork mod and flashed CM10.1 Android 4.2.2. Everything was working but some of my google play services and data
4. The problem showed up when I tried to upgrade and install CM 10.2 Android 4.3
5. It flashed successfully but very time it would power on, it would forget all the settings. It also wouldn't boot into clockwork recovery mode and would reboot when installing third apps like Rom Manager.
6. I tried wiping cache but now it won't even boot up, just black screen.
7. I tried putting the clockwork mod back on but it goes to the andorid boot menu and can't find a custom recovery
8. Now it boots staight to android boot menu, It will not detect in my Mac or friend's PC
9. Downloaded motorola drivers, RSD Lite for pc and tried entering bootloader mode but battery is too low to put in USB transferring mode
10. Tried charging for hours but it is still not charged enough to do bootloader mode
Not sure what else I can do, any suggestions? Please and thanks!