[ROM][4.2.1][p-series][12/29/12] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Unofficial)

Search This thread
D

D2dyno

Could you tell me if there are some known major issues with this ROM (or at least direct me to a "log of known issues")?
Are cameras working in the meantime?
Thanks in advance

There is nothing 'broken' in this build. There may be bugs within apps, such as FCs, but no issues.

I tested both cameras, and they work perfectly.

Braaank

Jul 14, 2012
Looks really good but i have a proble, on my tablet doesnt appear the icon for enter to apps :s

Braaank

Jul 14, 2012
No, it doesnt appear it just appear the google search bar and uppest the notification bar, but the circle with 6 dots anywhere appear, i did full wipe, system, cache and dalvik.

What can i do?

D

D2dyno

No, it doesnt appear it just appear the google search bar and uppest the notification bar, but the circle with 6 dots anywhere appear, i did full wipe, system, cache and dalvik.

What can i do?

You can try two things. I recommend the first more:

1. Install Nova Launcher.
  2. Clear the data for the Trebuchet launcher.

Braaank

Jul 14, 2012
I cant access to any app so i cant do that.

here it is a photo for look that it doesnt appear.

aooga

Feb 19, 2011
California
I cant access to any app so i cant do that.

here it is a photo for look that it doesnt appear.

Dont use gmail for your pictures...upload it here or something. Google uses temporary links for gmail attachments.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Is it just me or is it not possible to use the quick panel settings? It wont come down, but the notifications do.

D

D2dyno

Dont use gmail for your pictures...upload it here or something. Google uses temporary links for gmail attachments.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Is it just me or is it not possible to use the quick panel settings? It wont come down, but the notifications do.

Scroll your finger down on the right side of the bar on the top of the screen. It is basically the notification bar on the right though.

aooga

Feb 19, 2011
California
Scroll your finger down on the right side of the bar on the top of the screen. It is basically the notification bar on the right though.

Well i know that :) I have a nexus 10 so I know how to do it, but it just wont come down for some reason. The left side will, but not the right.

On another note, I dont think the tegra 2 can handle 4.2. Its laggy as heck.

D

D2dyno

Well i know that :) I have a nexus 10 so I know how to do it, but it just wont come down for some reason. The left side will, but not the right.

On another note, I dont think the tegra 2 can handle 4.2. Its laggy as heck.

Yeah. Could be the first build too. We'll have to see if the guys on the p4 have this problem.

Braaank

Jul 14, 2012
Well i could install nova launcher but i have another problem the aospk keyboard close when i typing..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    D2dyno

logo-cid.png

Screens (Click the image for a larger version):

I am not an experienced developer. I'm more along the lines of a hacker, so I won't be able to fix bugs, outside of a compiler/builder's knowledge. I will be able to try as hard as I can to though :)
    This is my unofficial CyanogenMod 10.1 Build. It is for the p-series tablets (p4wifi, p4, p4tmo, p4vzw).

paranoid_instructions.png

paranoid_trouble.png

• If you have an issue and you want to call our attention, here's what you do:
    • Assume that the issue is on your side and try your best to isolate it.
    • ... stay friendly, do not demand anything, do not threaten
    • ... explain your issue as precise as you can, name the exact apps and conditions that cause trouble, help us to replicate the issue right away. If we can't there's no way we can fix it and your post will simply clutter the thread

paranoid_credits.png

• pershoot
    • Cyanogenmod Team
    • Yasir Javed Ansari

What doesn't work:
    You tell me
    D
    D2dyno
    Any updates coming?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda app-developers app

Yes, perhaps on Thursday.
    just installed this Rom last night after using Toldo's ICS builds for quite a while. Kudos to the OP and much appreciation for a great package, easy install and everything went smoothly, very nice rom.
    Looking forward to the updates as they arrive. Good to see continued support and development for the GTab 10.1
    Can anyone tell me where the menu is for USB debugging in settings?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

Did you try:

Settings > About Tablet > Build Number (<< tap-tap-tap...until Developer Settings enabled)
    D
    D2dyno
    I'll be building the following versions tomorrow:
    p4;
    p4tmo;
    p4vzw.

I couldn't tonight.