[Q] usb cable , Qi charger & power bank , please advise me

Search This thread

DAGASH

Jan 9, 2014
i was recieved a car charger from ANKER , but without usb cable , i am wondering what is the suitable usb cable to use with car charger for my nexus 5 ...?

and i am looking for Qi Charger for my nexus 5 , what is the best one available now ...?

what about portable charger ( Power bank ) ,,, i am looking for one also since my cellphone is losing the battery very quickly ...??

Ben36

Jun 8, 2012
Maybe you should address your battery drain problem because mine lasts easily 2 days

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

lichti1901

Sep 28, 2010
Riding my Bike
i was recieved a car charger from ANKER , but without usb cable , i am wondering what is the suitable usb cable to use with car charger for my nexus 5 ...?

and i am looking for Qi Charger for my nexus 5 , what is the best one available now ...?

what about portable charger ( Power bank ) ,,, i am looking for one also since my cellphone is losing the battery very quickly ...??

Have a look in Nexus 5 Accessories Forum. There are a bunch of choices you can made.
But to answer your questions, use any usb cable you want.
Nexus 4 ORB works like a charme to charge the N5 ;)

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

DAGASH

Jan 9, 2014
i bought this car charger from Anker ("press here") , but i don't know what is the suitable Usb cable the i have to buy , is there any specs for this or any tricks i have to know it before i purchase any cable ..??

regarding the Qi charger , i need a product that will not cause any heat or over charging of the battery , since i used to put the cell phone in the charger at night and sometimes i forget to pull it out from the charger , i saw some posts indicating there are some Qi charger will stop charging automatically when the battery become full , that is will be awesome soon as the nexus 5 battery is not removable one .
and also i heard that most of the Qi charrger need to place the nexus 5 centered or in aligned position with the charger otherwise it will not work.

i have some links that put in my cart in Amazon :
Lerway Wireless Qi Power Charger Pad for Lumia920 HTC 8X S4 S3 Note II (Black)
CHOE UPGRADED Qi Wireless Charger Charging Pad for Nexus 5, Nexus 7(2013) , Nexus 4, Lumia 920, and Other Qi-Enabled Phones and Tablets
PowerBot® PB1020 Qi Enabled Wireless Charging Pad Station for All Qi Standard Compatible Devices Including Samsung, iPhone, Nokia, Google, Nexus, LG, HTC and Other Smartphones with Receivers (AC Adapter Not Included. Micro USB Cable Included), Black

my budget for the Qi is 20$ to 30$ ...

for the power bank , i am planning to buy this ( link ) since it have good rating .