[App] Help with Viber...Anyone?

Search This thread

LaDY Vengeance

Aug 27, 2013
Philadelphia
A question for the citizens of the L9 ghost town. Anyone else here having problems activating Viber? I'm not getting the text message or the phone call. I even tried call forwarding....nope...didn't work.

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Viber Team

Feb 2, 2011
A question for the citizens of the L9 ghost town. Anyone else here having problems activating Viber? I'm not getting the text message or the phone call. I even tried call forwarding....nope...didn't work.

Hi,

For assistance obtaining your access code, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/Nd34Xl

Let us know if the issue persists.

I've heard that there are issue's with v4.3 and v4.2. Try locating v4.1 and reinstalling it.

Reactions: LaDY Vengeance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I've heard that there are issue's with v4.3 and v4.2. Try locating v4.1 and reinstalling it.