horrible charging times since upgrading to 4.4.4

Search This thread

gabriel1946

Mar 30, 2013
vegas baby
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Hey XDA.. Need some help.. I used nexus toolkit to upgrade my phone to 4.4.4.. Before I was on 4.4.2 and my battery was working fine it would charge while tethering it would work as it should but after the upgrade its not charging... Example last night my phone was at 15% it charged 6 hours andi looked at it and it was at 18% not including my phone was powered down while charging... On android L preview it showed 17hrs til full charge.. I doubt its the battery because this phone was bought in Jan.. Anyone have any ideas?

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
Hey XDA.. Need some help.. I used nexus toolkit to upgrade my phone to 4.4.4.. Before I was on 4.4.2 and my battery was working fine it would charge while tethering it would work as it should but after the upgrade its not charging... Example last night my phone was at 15% it charged 6 hours andi looked at it and it was at 18% not including my phone was powered down while charging... On android L preview it showed 17hrs til full charge.. I doubt its the battery because this phone was bought in Jan.. Anyone have any ideas?

yea, try a new/different charger, and a new/different usb chord. they go bad, and go bad often.

Reactions: gabriel1946

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

yea, try a new/different charger, and a new/different usb chord. they go bad, and go bad often.