Roms that support MHL

Search This thread

djaykid11

Sep 24, 2010
Does anyone know which Roms support mhl?

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Not necessarily which ROM but which kernel, most of your sense roms support it. Some of the anthrax kernels do as well. Not sure about the aosp roms. Flash a sense ROM and anthrax test 14 and have at it.

Sent from my Infected Evo3D

aFoodStampBaby

Jun 30, 2011
Massachusetts
Not necessarily which ROM but which kernel, most of your sense roms support it. Some of the anthrax kernels do as well. Not sure about the aosp roms. Flash a sense ROM and anthrax test 14 and have at it.

Sent from my Infected Evo3D

Thanks for that. I looked for the anthrax tread but I can't find it. Can you lead me on the right path. Thanks.

laie1472

Feb 18, 2010
I tried that kernel and it didn't work. O well maybe its the port or the mhl its self. Thanks anyway.

Can you be a little more specific ??? Which kernel did you try ?? I have read on multiple threads that one of chads kernels do offer full mhl support. I'll try and track down the exact version for you. In the mean time did you try test6 ??

#Root_Hack-Mod*Always\

aFoodStampBaby

Jun 30, 2011
Massachusetts
Can you be a little more specific ??? Which kernel did you try ?? I have read on multiple threads that one of chads kernels do offer full mhl support. I'll try and track down the exact version for you. In the mean time did you try test6 ??

#Root_Hack-Mod*Always\

I've tired the newest test 14. I couldn't find the other older versions.