RDF Discussion Thread for Sprint Galaxy S3 (SPH-L710)

Search This thread

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Anyone heard any rumblings about this? It's been posted on the samsung opensource web site since last week, but I haven't seen a peep about it anywhere else. The model name has the _SPR suffix so it should be for the sprint version.

http://opensource.samsung.com/reception/receptionSub.do?method=sub&sub=F&searchValue=sph-l710
Probably just some last rollup of fixes for KiKat on the S3. Won't surprise me if there's no visible difference.

Sent from my VS985 4G

RayTrue04

Oct 27, 2010
Hartford, CT
Reactions: shekinahsmoke

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    One click MC3 stock and rooted coming to a theater near you!!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
    Multiwindow :)

Premium suite features

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    not the same
    the people that visit this thread daily are the ones who only use stock or have tried custom and just dont like it.
    stable is always in aosp and aokp all the time
    they already have a base.
    of course there are some people who come in here from those crowds but everyone knows that visits this thread on a regular basis that we are the stock crowd pretty much so we are "really" waiting on this believe me.

Not true. Those of us making or are on custom ROMs come here for the news of what is coming up, if there is a leak coming, what features may be in the next update and things like that so we can set aside time for all the updating and testing required to get these to the community. I usually plan a whole weekend around things like that with my team.
    By creating this topic you are hoping a new RDF will come out through the power of sheer will, aren't you?

I can get behind that. Feels like forever since the last RDF!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Not for long
    u9y9u8u4.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    lt1BAaX.png

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

we have it :silly:

So that means you already have it and testing it out or you just got a screen shot from your source?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2