[ROM][6 FEB 15][DISCONTINUED]MODDED CM11:stable[4.4.4] -Flash via older recoveries

Search This thread

crullick

Aug 10, 2012
Belgrade
INT2EXT is the best way to do it hands down.

mount2sd works 2 + you get additional options/features :good:

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

"android.process.media has stopped" : even I experienced it, soon i will try to find out the problem and will try to solve it..

any news on this? i've tried with "fix permissions" script, and it seems it solves the problem until some "serious" application triggers it ?!
:confused:

spljaa

Google Apps?

Hi,
Likely I'm missing somethig, I tried several GApps links and got install errors. Probably about free space, galaxy mini is not known for its huge memory available...
Could You post link to confirmed version of google apps that can be installed with this cool rom?

Regards

Reactions: m_7egazy_m

hsay

May 18, 2012
pune
For those having android media fc...simply wipe cache and dalvik cache
anyway the problem has been fixed in recent nightlies

naresh babu

Jun 15, 2013
HYDERABAD
nlabsworld.blogspot.in
Hi,
Likely I'm missing somethig, I tried several GApps links and got install errors. Probably about free space, galaxy mini is not known for its huge memory available...
Could You post link to confirmed version of google apps that can be installed with this cool rom?

Regards

Try GApps.. Hope it will work for you.. :)

crullick

Aug 10, 2012
Belgrade
take 2 (latest nightly)

Try odexer-tool script and odex rom.. It will give you more battery and better performance.. :cowboy:

that's something i save for when i'm done with tweaks and other weird actions

whole-day1 report:

after many combos and plenty of nasty things i've done with the rom >>>>>
it's holding up very good (performance and stuff); everything seems to be working and in order, until.........
the @Mardon MA6 kicks in ?<>!
i flashed it every time automatically, but the first time i forgot i was surprised that there were no android.media.process fc (wiping cache and dalvik fixes it temporarily), freezes, random reboots (soft) and finally with xposed framework in use - bootlooping.
<< all that did not happen for few hours without it
it's a shame because the kernel has a lot of potential (compared to the default one) and my favorite governors/I/Os

i wonder why there aren't so many people/testers involved here (?!) << it's a great rom + i would like to hear other expreriences and maybe learn where i went wrong [full wipes, even partitioned sd, formatted /system, gapps after few reboots.......]

right now i'm flashing it for the 123898th time today, and will stick with the "regular" kernel

p.s. fm radio can't be fixed in this lifetime? :D

Reactions: naresh babu

naresh babu

Jun 15, 2013
HYDERABAD
nlabsworld.blogspot.in
that's something i save for when i'm done with tweaks and other weird actions

whole-day1 report:

after many combos and plenty of nasty things i've done with the rom >>>>>
it's holding up very good (performance and stuff); everything seems to be working and in order, until.........
the @Mardon MA6 kicks in ?<>!
i flashed it every time automatically, but the first time i forgot i was surprised that there were no android.media.process fc (wiping cache and dalvik fixes it temporarily), freezes, random reboots (soft) and finally with xposed framework in use - bootlooping.
<< all that did not happen for few hours without it
it's a shame because the kernel has a lot of potential (compared to the default one) and my favorite governors/I/Os

i wonder why there aren't so many people/testers involved here (?!) << it's a great rom + i would like to hear other expreriences and maybe learn where i went wrong [full wipes, even partitioned sd, formatted /system, gapps after few reboots.......]

right now i'm flashing it for the 123898th time today, and will stick with the "regular" kernel

p.s. fm radio can't be fixed in this lifetime? :D

Yea kernel within the rom is working fine from me.. But i never tested in this way bro.. ;)
Thanks for testing rom and providing feedback..:)

tomi456

Aug 15, 2013
I tested the ROM, here my review:
Performance is nice and smooth, but less than in CM10.1.
Battery is NOT very good right now. I need to test it more, and I changed now to SmartassV2 governor.
At first, there was a BOMB of android.proccess.media FCs, reboot fixed everything.
RAM usage is AWESOME! 170MB free! (Currently without gapps)
The Boot animation is TERRIBLE QUALITY...
Camera working... But no effects.
-------------------------------------------------
Overall, it's a nice ROM.
Will upload some screenshots...

naresh babu

Jun 15, 2013
HYDERABAD
nlabsworld.blogspot.in
I tested the ROM, here my review:
Performance is nice and smooth, but less than in CM10.1.
Battery is NOT very good right now. I need to test it more, and I changed now to SmartassV2 governor.
At first, there was a BOMB of android.proccess.media FCs, reboot fixed everything.
RAM usage is AWESOME! 170MB free! (Currently without gapps)
The Boot animation is TERRIBLE QUALITY...
Camera working... But no effects.
-------------------------------------------------
Overall, it's a nice ROM.
Will upload some screenshots...

After odexing and removing some stuff from system folder and With average usage , I got 13 hours of battery life with Smartassv2 governor without greenify ,xposed modules and gapps installed..

tomi456

Aug 15, 2013
Battery drain is very fast... I checked at morning my phone but he was turned off... I powered on, and it boots up, and then says Shutting down (0%)
I got only 1 random reboot yesterday.
I will attach screenshots soon.
Btw, changing kernel (to MA6) may improve battery life?

After odexing and removing some stuff from system folder and With average usage , I got 13 hours of battery life with Smartassv2 governor without greenify ,xposed modules and gapps installed..
Can you give me link for the odex script/tool you have used?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This rom is made inorder for every user of Galaxy Mini to experience Kitkat without changing Recovery..

#include <std_disclaimer.h>
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
    Tested:
    Working with Cwm 4.x.x

Use Recovery other than CWM 6.x.x.x.

Stable RC14 Final Version:
    cm-11.0.0-RC14-GT-S5570-tass

CM11 Stable RC9- New Version[14th August 2014]:
    Note: Removed unwanted apps and media[Theme Manager is also deleted] and no need to flash any patches as everything is included in rom,,
    cm-11.0.0-tass-MODDED-Stable-RC9 Download Link

Patch For RC9 -Stable Version:
    Download Link

Code:
    [B][B][U]CM11- nightly-4.4.3-latest-build:[/U][/B][/B]
    [URL="http://d-h.st/ee3"]Download-Link[/URL]

[I]Patches:[/I]
    [URL="http://d-h.st/HQr"]DeskClock resized[/URL]

Older Versions:

Cm11-Older Versions:

CM11 Stable[7th June 2014]:
    Note: Removed unwanted apps and media[Theme Manager is also deleted] and no need to flash any patches as everything is included in rom,,
    cm-11.0.0-tass-MODDED-Stable-RC7 Download Link
    Stable CM11[02-04-2014 base]:
    cm11-modded-stable-tass

Nightly CM11:
    cm-11-modded-20140417-NIGHTLY-tass
    cm-11-20140424-modded-NIGHTLY-tass
    cm-11-modded-20140510-NIGHTLY-tass

Patches for older versions:

Patch[03/06/2014]:
    1. Clock resized..
    Link for patch
    Tweaks added to build.prop for smoothness and performance, Download from below link:
    build_prop_tweaks

Installation:
    1.Reboot your device into recovery..
    2.Do an android backup.
    3.WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition)
    4.Choose Install zip from sdcard and Select the zip from External sdcard..
    5.Reboot

First Boot after flashing takes more than 5min , don't panic.. It will work..

Credits:
    CyanogenMod Team
    XDA
    Google
    Androidarmv6 team
    Myself

Press "Thanks" Or Donate To Me [help me in buying a new device] if you like my work..
    use MA6 Kernel cm11 for better performance..

As far as now, i didn't experience any random reboots.. Experienced little lag at the beginning, but now its working fine for daily usage..
    MA6 Kernel [CM11 - 20140819]

Updated MA6 Kernel released, hope this solves the problem
    final cm11 uploaded..:good:
    Hi,

Regards

Try GApps.. Hope it will work for you.. :)