Matt finishing Battery cover for TD2

Search This thread

Pirreballo

Feb 1, 2009
I'm happy to be the pioneer of this matt cover!! :D
My wife when saw the phone thought that I bought a new one! Ah!Ah! ;)

jeutie

Jan 28, 2009
Wervik
Lol Pirreballo :p

@ Custardo01, Well it's Saturday now. The person said he shipped it yesterday...
So that would mean that it gets shipped Monday. So from then 6-10 days.

I'll keep you updated.

christonge

Dec 16, 2006
Madrid
More pics of the matt backplate...

wxjruqfsrcdj6hqystj2.jpg

Huge improvement on the shiny one!!

Last edited:

loadstone007

Jun 5, 2008
I understand why it's lusted for, but come on, the device is in a cover most of the time... so why do you need it anyway?

eXelero

Apr 17, 2009
Bucharest
oh, gee, can't wait to be able to get this piece of matte backplate asap at a fair price :)
everything above 20EUR (for this 2 EUR worth piece of plastic) is way out of line expensive, imo!

shamus

Jun 5, 2005
Google Pixel 5
I'm waiting for this matt battery cover now, bought it for $30 which is not that bad comparing price you need to give for full housing.

shamus

Jun 5, 2005
Google Pixel 5
I don't have link for you, I just asked one of the guys that are selling full housings on ebay if they are willing to sell me just the back cover and one of them did, forgot to tell you, this price is with shipment. You might try same trick ;)

MasK

May 15, 2005
Singapore
www.imraneo.com
I don't have link for you, I just asked one of the guys that are selling full housings on ebay if they are willing to sell me just the back cover and one of them did, forgot to tell you, this price is with shipment. You might try same trick ;)

Nice trick.. but perhaps you can give more details like who sold ya this cover.. if ya remember?

custardo01

Jul 17, 2007
London

I can only find one seller doing these casings on ebay and I emailed to ask if they would sell the battery cover separately - reply was no. So everyone is awaiting your link for your great find.

Thanks.

jeutie

Jan 28, 2009
Wervik
I actually found 2, I did buy the full housing...
But I did pm the other one (the one I bought it from wouldn't negotiate) didn't get any answer.

shamus

Jun 5, 2005
Google Pixel 5
The guy I bought the back cover from is allready mentioned in this tread ;) I found 2 sellers with full housings on ebay but only this one agreed to make exception and sell me just the cover.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can't find matt cover in Singapore & Taipei

I from Singapore, but could not find this matt cover in Singapore at all.
    I went for holiday at Taipei last month.
    Over there, i could not find anything abt the matt cover.
    So, i dun think we can find this matt back cover anymore.

Sad.... Sad.... Sad....

I use the Gadget Shieldz for my protection...
    but i will be remove this Gadget Shieldz soon....
    cos it is getting very messy... due the dirt and dust sticking to the shield....

Sad.... Sad..... SAD....

Y can't HTC just release a matt back cover???
    :confused::confused::confused: