Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Exactly what it states.............SPORTS THREAD...here you can talk about any sport you want....much needed here as we had one at PPCG....migration is a must!!

Thread reopened.

Any more childish bickering will result in this thread being closed permanently. I don't want that and I'm sure you don't want that. If someone starts being aggressive, report them and the ignore them. Public arguing was what got this thread closed - not the actions of any one person.

We're all friends here, so let's keep it that way :)
    V6A0L.jpeg

Sent from your mom.
    worldwide...cd...flyers...what's up! just coming out my superbowl coma lol!
    :rolleyes: <---- this explains what I did when i read your comment.

but you're totally right! FOOTBALL is truly the only sport that matters right now :victory:

lol you are right FOOTBALL not soccer :p
    Well my list is EXACTLY the same as Euro's minus the Rays. Be a proud Dolphins fan!

In.

My teams:

NFL: Miami Dolphins

NBA: Miami Heat

NCAA: Miami Hurricanes

MLB: Tampa Bay Ray

You can see a pattern here...Lol.

I have officially requested to be your friend! GO CANES! GO HEAT!

Carla and you are going to get along real well when she gets here...try not to mention the Heat a lot to the Dr...he is still mad about that guy that left Cleveland to Miami....

Oh I think we will be friends :) Flyers isn't correct though, I say mention the Heat like it's your second job. The more stats on how bad the Cavs are the more he likes it. I swear.

Present! Reppin' the Dallas Cowboys, Washington Wizards, Washington Capitals, Washington Nationals, and THE University of Ohio State Buckeyes!

You'd think you could at least pick a good team in ONE sport eh.

I'm just hoping my Cleveland Cavs get a win :(.

Sent from my HTC HD7 using Board Express

There's my friend. I think the Clips got you guys, Washington is a coin flip. If you don't take either/or I think things are going to get very ugly after that.